Yoongi [Fights]

[Edit: So you guys I'm having problems with wattpad... I'm not getting notifications.. Even tho I  published a chapter I don't get a notification I waited for like an hour or so I still don't get any notification. I'm so sorry]

°°°°°°°°°

"I've had enough of this!" You yelled out. "I am to Y/n! I'm tired of this bullshit!" Yoongi yelled back. "Its been 3 months since you've been bringing girls in this house! Why?! I'm I not enough for you?!" You asked. "Your so annoying! Your clingy! I hate it! I wish I never asked you out!" Yoongi blurted out.

Your jaw dropped. Your eyes were teary. "Y/n... I... I didn't mean to say-" You cutted him off. "FINE THEN! GO TO YOUR SLUTS!" You yelled. Yoongi flinched from your sudden yelling. You turn around and got your bag and went towards the door. "I'm sorry Yoongi for not being the girlfriend you wanted me to be. Lets break up
" You said letting the tears out your eyes. You gave him a sad smile before going out.

You got outside and ran to the near by park. There you let your tears out. You yelled. You wanted the heavy feelings in your chest out. Meanwhile Yoongi slide down the door and cried. It was rare to see Yoongi cry.  He ran to the bedroom and started to punch the wall.

He was cursing,crying,yelling. It hurts. It hurts to let go of the love of your life. He blamed himself. It was true his been bringing girls home for 3 months straight. He didn't know what was happening to him. He let his needs get in the way. He never wanted this to happen.

And its been 3 months straight of fighting between them two. After he calmed down he went outside for fresh air. When he had problems like this he would go to the park near by. When he did get there he saw people crowding up. Of course he got curious and decided to see what was happening for himself.

He walked over to the people and saw something that made his heart break even more. It was Y/n. She was pale blood running out of her head. She got hit by a car when she was trying to cross the road. He ran to her body and hugged it. "SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!" He yelled. "SOMEONE PLEASE.. Please call the ambulance!"

It was about 5 minutes before the ambulance arrived. When it did Yoongi quickly went inside it and held Y/n's hand. "Come on Y/n don't leave me... Please.. Please don't.." He mubbled while letting his tears out.

They were close to the ambulance but he heard a beeping sounds.

'No! No! Y/n can't be dead! No she's a fighter! No she can't be deaddd!!!' He thought.

But in reality he knew she was dead. He knew it was his fault why your not alive. He was reason your not there to hug him when his stressed. He was the reason why your not in this world anymore. He should have not let his needs be in the way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a week of your incident Yoongi wrote a song called 'First Love' the song was about his first love which was you.

He visited your grave every Sunday. He talked to you. He cried. He was depressed. But he knew you wouldn't want him crying and be depressed. So he stopped crying. But Of course sometimes he would cry.

His band mates were there to cheer  him up. Even tho you weren't by his side anymore he knew you were always gonna be looking after him. He knew you. Even tho you guys fighted alot he knew you would forgive him. You were a kind person. A caring person.

And before you got into the incident your last words were 'I forgive you Yoongi'

It did hurt him. It hurted him that he didn't get to say I love you to you before you died. He regretted fighting with you. He regretted bringing girls in the house. But of course he didn't regret dating you. You were his everything. He never wanted to hurt you. He never wanted to lose you. Even tho you guys fought he still loved you.

He remembered you singing 'Young Forever' and letting your tears out. You cried because of him. And it hurted him.

-THE END

Hey loves~ How are you? Good? Okay.. Well on Tuesday school starts for me again~😭😭😭😭 Ugh! I'm not ready to go to school again! I was actually crying writing the last part since Young Forever was playing. Any ways I hope you guys liked this chapter... Bye bye for now~😘😘❤❤