Yoongi {Valentine Surprise}

Yoongi's POV:

   It's Y/N and I's first Valentine's Day together! I got her a Kunamon plushie that she's been wanting for so long from a mall we always go to together! We both really love Kunamon! That's one of the reason I love her! I know she's not home right now but i'll wait for her. 

《Time skip》

I heard the front door open and close. "Jagi are you home?!" I heard Y/N say. I quickly go downstairs and hug her. She chuckled and hug me back.

She gave me a big box and smiled. "Hope you like it oppa!" I smiled and opened the box. *gasp* "Wahh!! It's a Kunamon pillow and blanket!!" I hugged her tightly. She giggled. "Thank you! Thank you!" I said jumping up and down.

Y/n is like the only person who can make me this soft. I looked at her. "I have a gift for you too babe!" I smiled at her and I went upstairs. I got her present and went downstairs. I gave her, her present and she opened it. Her eyes went wide and smiled. "Oppa! This is so great! I've always wanted this plushie!!!"

Hey lovelies!!

I'm back~

I'm sorry for the short chapter but there well be a part 2 of this! Credits to my best friend SugaIsMineSoLeave she came up with the plot but I changed it to an angst imagine to a regular imagine since this book is a combination of angst imagine and regular imagine.

I'm sorry if you didn't want me back from hiatus lol

Bye for now lovelies!!💖😘