Jimin(iepabo) x Min Suga(r) Pt. 3 of 3

A/n: So, I know that y'all either prefer Jimin, Yoongi, or both. I'm going to make a separate storyline for both Jimin and Yoongi, so you choose which one you want to read, and that's how this story ends, but you can also read both if you have no bias between these two because, for me, it's pHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE OMFG. Ok, onto the story.

Tell me how you like it, and if I should do more of these choice scenarios...

Love, BM or beachymin

|||Jimin|||

Even though you and Yoongi divulged in something forbidden that night, you decided that Jimin would remain your first choice. He was there when Yoongi mysteriously disappeared, and even though he did act annoying sometimes, it was because he had feelings for you.

So with a face full of joy, you happily walked down the aisle. Just only a moment before, you had deleted everything from Yoongi from your phone, from your life. This was a new chapter. Jimin was right, first loves never last forever. Yoongi was only a memory now. Thanks for making me the woman I am and for guiding me to Jimin, is what she said to Yoongi when she called him not too long ago. He had barely said anything, probably too shocked, but she didn't have time to waste on him anymore, that was a lifetime ago.

Jimin, the new man of your dreams, took your hand and led you up to the altar, and before both of you knew it, it was time to exchange vows.

You were first.

"Park Jimin, I used to despise you, hate you to the very bone for your annoying tendencies, but little did I know it was all out of love. I spent 5 years of my life moping over a guy who was never meant for me, and if it wasn't for you, I would have continued. You brought me into the light and loved me. And for that, I can only repay you by taking up the great honor of being your wife, even though you don't want it to be a repayment of any kind." He gave a shy look proving that statement, and you continued with your vows with a smile, stating all the promises that were part of marriage, as your mind was somewhere else.

The very beginning of your vow/speech was bash after bash at Yoongi, and you were quite surprised at yourself that you even wrote that, but in a way, you were proud. You had truly moved on.

Jimin had already said his vows, so when the priest finished up whatever he had to say, you kissed your husband with a passion and no intention of letting go.

Good-bye Yoongi.

|||+|||

"So that's how you and dad got together, mom?" Your younger son asked. 

You chuckled, "Yes, sweetheart."

"But, isn't it awkward to see Uncle Yoongi for you eomma?" Your eldest daughter asked.

You cocked your head a bit as you answered, "Not really, remember I'm married with three children, and Uncle Yoongi is getting married in about 2 months. We're just friends." Your daughter nodded her head understandingly as well as your 2 other boys, but all ran to the door as they heard their father call, "I'm home!!!"

Jimin enveloped his 3-year-old son, 5-year-old son, and 9-year-old daughter in one big hug, and you chuckled at the doorway to the living room.

They soon ran off with the food Jimin bought before your husband generously greeted you with a very deep kiss. You chuckled as he pulled away, "What was that all about?"

He sighed, "It's nothing, it's just," you raised your brows, "I was wondering how different life would be if you were the one getting married to Yoongi in 2 months."

Your eyebrows perked up, "Wow, you and I actually think alike, I was talking to myself about that earlier when your daughter over there heard me and asked about how we met."