Jin [Forgot pt.2]

So this part.2 was requested by NinsChriscel and Kookiebacon95❤❤❤ Let's get into the story!

°°°°°

Its been a year since the whole cheating thing happened. And you don't regret breaking up with Jin. Because of him cheating on you, you meet Jinwoo. And its been a year since you and Jinwoo dated.

Jin in the other hand regretted cheating on you. I mean yes he loved Jisoo but when he heard that you were dating another man that wasn't him made him angry.

Since it was your anniversary you and Jinwoo decided to go out on a date. Yes the fans knew about you and Jinwoo dating. At first they didn't accept you two dating but after a few months they saw how cute you two are.

You were outside JYP waiting for Jinwoo to pick you up. And no you are not part of Twice even tho your an idol in JYP. You saw a black van pull up outside JYP and you guessed it was Jinwoo.

When Jinwoo got out of the van you started smiling.

'How did I manage to have such a cute boyfriend?' You thought. That thought made you giggle and Jinwoo's outfit was truly amazing. Jinwoo was truly amazing.

"Baby done staring?" Jinwoo said

"Baby done staring?" Jinwoo said. You blushed and said "Why are you teasing me!" You blushed and Jinwoo laughed at you and hugged you.

You saw fans taking a picture of you both. "You ready?" Jinwoo asked. You nodded you head and you guys went to the park.

You smiled since Jinwoo remembered that you loved to go to the park. Just walking around the park is you ideal date. Because its relaxing and just nice to get some fresh air. "Thank you for taking me to the park jagi." You said to Jinwoo. "Your welcome baby." Jinwoo smiled

You pecked his lips and a fan saw it and quickly took a picture and posted it in Twitter and Instagram.

Look at the cute couple😍Jinwoo Oppa and Y/n Eonnie are couple goals!❤😍

Jinwoo Oppa and Y/n Eonnie are couple goals!❤😍

"Jagi can we get coffee?" You asked Jinwoo. "Of course!" Jinwoo said. You two found a very cute cafe and went in. You went and got your orders. When you got your orders you took a pic and posted it Twitter.

°°°°°

With my one and only Park Jinwoo❤Happy Anniversary Oppa❤😘

Happy Anniversary Oppa❤😘

You saw comments like 'Aww Eonnie and Oppa are celebrating their anniversary😍' or 'Happy Anniversary to both my favorite idols❤' Jinwoo saw your post and smiled and kissed you. "Happy Anniversary baby." You smiled and said "Happy Anniversary Jagi" you pecked his lips.

Meanwhile Jin saw what you posted and got really angry. "This year was supposed to be our 3rd year anniversary! If I wasn't stupid enough to cheat on Y/n!" He yelled. Yes Jin regretted cheating on you so much.

If only (If only~ I can see the signs infornt of me~ *coughs* sorry back to the story😅) Before I was rudely interrupted if only Y/n wasn't dating Jinwoo he would try and get her back.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I'm sorry I wasn't the boyfriend you dreamt of." Jin mubbled. "Now I can see that Jinwoo is the dream boyfriend you've dreamt of. I hope he takes good care of you. I'm sorry. I love you" Jin mubbled and now his the one who's crying.

Now he felt the pain you went thru when you heard he was cheating on you. Before he was the one who was happy and you were the one that was hurt. But now its you that's happy and his the one who is in pain.

-THE END

I'm sorry NinsChriscel and  Kookiebacon95 if this wasn't you wanted but hopefully you still liked it😊 any ways this is my last chapter for 2k17! Its crazy that I started this book this year and already have so much support from you guys. Thank you so much for the wonderful 2k17!

Let's make 2k18 better! Bye bye guys~