Jungkook (Regret)

Hey guys sorry for the same title that I had with my other one shot! And this story is long so hope you like it!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hi my name is Y/n, I'm rich but I'm ugly and I'm a nerd. I wear glasses and braces and I'm fat.... My mom works in the model industry my sister is a singer my dad is the CEO of Seoul's biggest company..... I'm still in high school. I go to SOPA everyone should know what SOPA stands for right?? Well okay then....

Yes SOPA has allot of idols so that means my sister goes there too. Actually I have two sisters there name is Momo and Tzuyu.

Yes there in a group called Twice you probably knew that! But anyways... I need to go to school now...

*SOPA*

I went out of the car and saw people gossiping about me.

'Oh my gosh! She's getting fatter and uglier everyday!'

'Damn she's so fat!'

'She's so ugly! No one's gonna love her!'

I wasn't showing that I was hurt on the outside but in the inside I feel like I'm already dead. I saw my sisters with there group, I just passed them and glanced at my sisters they smiled at me and I just keep walking...

I saw allot of idols and one group caught my eyes. BTS. One of them is crush, he probably doesn't like me back since I'm fat and ugly.

I've liked Jungkook for a long long time! I liked him since Junior High.
Today was a little different I had courage to confess to him.

I went up to him and his group and said

"U-um J-jungkook c-can I talk t-to y-you??" Srsly Y/n stuttering?! "Sure?" "I-in private" He looked at the others and they just nodded.

*Rooftop*

"So what did you wanna talk about? " He asked. I was getting nervous. "I-I've l-liked you f-for so long, p-please accept my f-feelings" He laughed out loud "Your kidding right" He was still laughing, soon he calm down a bit and said "I would never date a person who is ugly and fat!"

He just left me in the rooftop broken hearted.

He made me hate him. I went out of the rooftop and made my way out of school. I didn't care anymore. I went in the parking lot and drove my car to my house or should I say mansion. I saw the guards opening the gate of the house.

I parked my car outside of the house and went out and let my driver park it in my garage. I went in the house and saw my mom and dad in the living room.

I guess they saw my and they said to sit with them. And I did. Mom asked me why I was back home early. I burst out in tears. My mom and my dad looked at me surprised. They both hugged me and mom shushed me.

Mom brought me to my room and asked me "My dear what happened??" I answered her "M-mom I'm not as beautiful as you and momo and tzuyu!" Her eyes widened.

"Aww~ honey don't say that! You are beautiful!" She said "I am not beautiful! I'm fat! I'm ugly! I'm a nerd!-" Before I could finish my sentence she hugged me and told me that I was beautiful.

"Mom??" I asked. She hummed in response "C-can I-I please go to A-america and stay there until I-i feel o-okay??" She broke the hug and said "Are you sure honey??" I nodded and she said that her and dad we're gonna talk about it.