Jimin [My fault]

Yow guys author-nim is back with another chapter for you! I hope you like my chapters too... Well let's get into the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You were just an ordinary girl. You have a mom,dad and a younger sister. Your sister was only 7 years old.

You weren't the loner of the school or the nerd of the school infact you were popular in school.

You have a group of friends. You guys call yourselves 'Pink Ribbon' (I dunno I just fucking came up with a group name😂) You were the second youngest of the group.

Wanna know a secret?! Yeah? Okay

You had a big ass crush on Park Jimin.

You always thought 'how can someone be that handsome?!'

Today is the day you'll be confessing to him. Your friends dared you to tell him about your feelings.

'I hope it will turn out well!' -you thought before confessing to Jimin.

You looked around the school to find Jimin. You found him in the dance room. He was dancing amazingly.

---------------------------

Meanwhile Jimin was so focused he didn't even notice you come in the room. But when he heard your shoes make a sound he turn around.

"O-oh I'm sorry disturb you!" you said to him.

He chuckled and said "No its okay. I was about to leave after the song was over"

There was an awkward silent for a few second. Finally Jimin spoke and said "Y/n right?" you nodded your head.

"You know Jimin you dance really good!" you complimented him. He smiled.

'His smile is so cute! Omg!' -you thought.

When he smiles his eyes kind off disappear which made him look more cute.

"Thank you" Jimin said. His cheeks were getting a little red.

"Oh Jimin I wanted to tell you something" you told him.

He looked up to you and said "What is it?" you gulped hard.

"I-i umm..." you stuttered.

"You what Y/n?" he asked.

"I-I like you!" you finally told him. After all these years you finally got to confess to your crush.

You looked down feeling a little embarrassed.

------------------------------

Meanwhile Jimin's eyes went wide when you told him that you liked him.

"I-i don't know what t-to say Y/n" Jimin said.

Your smile dropped and said "W-what do you mean 'you don't know what to say'?!"

"I-"

-TBC

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the cliffhanger! But I promise I'll publish the part 2 as soon as possible. I hope you liked this chapter. I know my chapter are always shitty but I try my best to make good chapters. Sorry if I'm not doing a good job on writing chapters. Any ways I hope you had a wonderful Christmas or whatever holidays you celebrate~ Bye for now.

-Love author-nim❤