Taehyung [I can't anymore pt.2]

It's been months since the whole break thing happened. Taehyung told me that it was all a prank. I laughed bitterly. 

"The fuck? Why you'd you prank me like that?!" I yelled.

Just remembering him tell me that made me angry. Why the fuck would someone prank a person like that?! Especially when they're in a relationship! But its ok now. I heard that Taehyung already has a new girlfriend. I think her name is Irene (Not from Red velvet!😂). I dunno probably is her name. To be honest, yes, I was sad but I mean, I also did move on.

And yes, that means I have a boyfriend. Wanna guess who he is? Well, he's in a group. If you guessed Chanyeol, then your right!😂❤ He's one of my friends and I didn't know he liked me. He confessed to me and I decided to give him a chance and I fell in love with him while doing so.

Anyways, today is our anniversary! I'm so excited! I already got ready. I'm wearing Jordans, a white tee, and some ripped jeans. I'm waiting for Channie, that's all.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang. That's probably Channie! 

"Coming!" I shouted out while running to the door with a huge smile on my face. But my smile turned into a frown when I saw that the person wasn't Channie. It was Taehyung. 

"Y/n I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that to you!" He said. 

"Taehyung you have a girlfriend!" I replied. 

"N-no we broke up." He said sadly. 

"O-oh I didn't know." Why? Why did he come to me? 

"Taehyung, why did you come to me after your break up?" I asked. 

"Because I love you! I wanted you to be jealous but you didn't get jealous! How do I know you're not jealous!? It's because I saw a picture of you and Chanyeol hyung!" He raised his voice. What?! He wanted me to be jealous?!?! So h-he still loves me! 

"You still love me?!" I asked. 

"Ofc I still love you!" He said.

"Taehyung I'm sorry b-but I've moved on from you. And you know that." I quietly said but loud enough for him to hear. "Y/n please! I can't live without you!" He protested.

"I'm sorry Tae but I-I can't anymore. You know we broke up like months ago. Just please leave me and Chanyeol alone." I said.

"Y/n no!" He said. I can't tell him that I'm pregnant! And no it's not Chanyeol's child it's Taehyung's. Its crazy I know but its the truth.

"W-what!?" Taehyung said. "Your pregnant?! And its my child?!" He raised his voice. Crap! I was thinking out loud! "Taehyung I'm sorry." That's all I could say.

"Y-y/n why? Why did you keep this from me?" He asked. I smiled sadly. "I-i was going to but you did that unbelievable prank on me." I told him. "Does Chanyeol know?" He asked. I can clearly see his trying to hold his tears back.

"He does. H-he accepted the c-child he told me that h-his gonna accept the child..... His gonna be the father of this child. I'm sorry Taehyung." I said sadly. That was it. He let go of his tears. His tears falling out like a water fall. "Y/n please.. Please don't do this f-for the sake of the baby." He pleaded. He was in the ground begging.

"I'm sorry Taehyung." I told him. He was about to say something but someone cut him off. "Taehyung-shi please get out." I look behind Taehyung and saw Chanyeol. Taehyung saw Chanyeol and punched him. "Taehyung stop!" I yelled and tried to separate the two. "Stop! Taehyung please stop!" I pleaded. I was now crying.

I grabbed Taehyung away from Chanyeol. "I-I'm sorry." Taehyung said. He was a crying mess. "Taehyung just leave!" I shouted. And then left. I'm sorry Taehyung I just can't anymore. You knew I loved you but you played a big huge prank on me that made us separate. I know it was supposed to be funny but it wasn't. You broke me. And now someone else is re-building me by taking care of me and this baby.

This someone is Chanyeol. I know Taehyung you would have been a great father but you broke me. Now its time for Chanyeol to love me and love this child like his own child.

"I'm sorry." Was the last thing I said before watching Taehyung disappear.

-THE END

Yow~ Was up ma dudes~ ok that was kind of weird but this is the end! I'm sorry Hope9637,MarkTuansGf,LeeMaia, and Kookiebacon95 and for the people who didn't like this ending~ bye bye for now guys~ ❤💖😘