Jungkook [Liar]

WARNING LONG CHAPTER A HEAD!!!!⚠

                    *****************

Me and my parents are planning on going to America since I have winter break! We we're on our way to the airport...

*Airport*

When we got out of the van the aiport was so crowded!

"What the hell is going on?!" I mumbled. But I think mom heard me cause she scolded me for "cussing"ㅋㅋㅋ. Any ways we went inside the airport and god it was like a maze! There was so much people!! Like srsly what the hell is going on?!?!
Then it hit me.

"There must be a kpop group here in the airport today." I mumbled to myself again. After we passed the security thing I was about to go and get food when someone bummed into me.

"Yah!" I said to the person. When I looked up I regretted yelling at the person! Fuck! The person was none other than Jeon Jungkook from BTS.

I quickly bowed and said sorry. I heard him chuckle.

"No need to apologise. I was the one who bummed into you. I'm sorry" Jungkook said bowing a little.

"Umm I know we've just meet like a few minutes ago but would you like to get coffee with me?" Jungkook asked. I mean it wouldn't if I get coffee with him right?

"Umm sure why not?" I said while giving him my signature bunny smile. (Yes you have a bunny smile) He giggled for some reason. He took my hand and ran towards the coffee shop in the airport. (I've been to Korea's airport and boy its huge! So yeah~ back to the story)

*After a while*

Me and Jungkook we're still in the cafe because apparently we have the same flight! And our flight doesn't start departing until 1 pm and its just 10 am so we have time.

I looked at Jungkook and caught him staring at me. His eyes went wide and looked away blushing. I giggled.

"Yah Jungkook why were you staring at me!" I said still giggling.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I don't know what's happening to me! Y/n is making me feel weird... My heart beats fast when she looks at me with those beautiful (e/c) eyes. (They introduced themselves already guys)

I think I like her no I'm in love with Y/n. I'M IN LOVE WITH HER?! OH MY GOD I AM IN LOVE WITH HER! Ok ok chill Jungkook just chill. Should I ask her out? Is it to soon? I mean we just meet like a few hours ago.. You know what I'm not gonna be a chicken and ask her out.

"Y/n." I called at her name. She looked up to me and smiled. Aww~ we have the same smile~ I mentally slapped myself. Jungkook focus!

"Yes Jungkook?" She said.

"Umm.. I-i know this is all of the sudden but I like no I mean I love you. I know we just meet today but I know I'm inlove with you. So Y/n will you be my girlfriend." I said. I saw her blush. Aww~ cute!

Your P.O.V

Actually I am in love with Jungkook too. Not just because his an idol but because I love him the way he is. I love him as the real Jeon Jungkook not as Jungkook from BTS.

"Y-yes" I answered his question.

"I mean you don't have to say yes- Wait did you just say yes?!?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded my head. He smiled from ear to ear and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. He broke the kiss.

"Thank you so much for saying yes to me jagi~" he said in a cute voice. I blushed since he called me Jagi and giggled.