Jin [I miss you]

Its been a year since your death... I miss you Y/n... I'm sorry I wasn't there when you died.

Flashback to 1 year ago~

"Y/n!!! I miss you~~~" I said and hugging her. She chuckled cutely.

"Jinnie! Don't kill me!" She said. "Oh! I'm sorry~!!" I apologised cutely. She giggled. "How was practice jagi?" She asked. "It was good~ but now its better because I'm with you~" I said. "Your so cheesy oppa~" She said.

I laughed at her face. She seems so happy even tho she's in the hospital. Her smile is so bright. I hope she survives her cancer.

"Oppa! Jin!!!" She called. "O-oh. Yeah?" I asked. "I keep calling you, you were spacing out. What were thinking about? Hm?" She pointed out. "Oh nothing." I said nervously. She just shrug her shoulders and asked "Oppa how's your members doing?"

"Their all doing fine." I answered. She smiled and said "That's good to hear." I nodded my head and smiled at her. "How are you doing jagi?" I aksed. "I'm doing good oppa, Mr. Lee said that I can be discharged tonight." She said.

"Ok. Pack your things while I do the paper work. Okay jagi?" I said and she nodded her head.

[At home~]

"I'm glad I'm back home~" spread her arms and then said "Home sweet home~~" I chuckled at her cute action.

[Time skip again~ㅋㅋㅋ]

"Jagi! Come and eat~! I made your favorite food~" I called out. I heard footsteps. "Mhmm~~~ smells good oppa!" She said in excitement. "Come and eat~" I said. She walked over to me and started eating. "I miss your cooking oppa~" She said cutely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A month later]

I was going to Japan with the boys for a concert. When I arrived at my hotel room with Jimin I got a call from Seoul Hospital. I picked it up.

"Hello? Is this one of Y/n's family member?" I guess one of the nurses asked.

"Ah no.. This is her boyfriend."

"Oh ok. Sir I'm sorry to say this but Ms. Park is in the operating room. She suddenly pass out. Luckily one of your neighbours called the ambulance right in time or she would have been dead." The nurse informed.

I didn't notice I was crying until I heard the nurse say "Sir? Sir are you ok?"

"O..oh y-yeah I'm fine."

After the call ended I started crying loudly.

"Hyung! Are you okay?!" Jimin asked. "Y.. Y/n.. S-she's in the o-operating room! Jimin! She might die!" I said.

"Hyung stop thinking negatively! She's a fighter remember. She's been in that room for many times in her life and she came out of that room alive. So.. So just think positively." Jimin said.

I nodded my head and smiled a little bit. "Now go clean up. Where gonna be performing in about 3 hours so be ready Hyung." Jimin said.

[After the concert~]

After the concert the boys and me went back to our hotel. Just then I got another call from Seoul Hospital.

"Hello? Is this Mr.Kim?" It sounded like Y/n's doctor.

"Ah yes. Your speaking to Mr. Kim"

"Mr. Kim I'm deeply sorry for lost. We tried our best to save Y/n b.. But she was to weak to fight this operation. I thought she was gonna be fine but her cancer got worse. Again I'm deeply sorry for your lost Mr. Kim"

The call ended.

'NOOO!! Y/N CAN'T BE DEAD! SHE'S A FIGHTER!' I thought.

But I knew in reality she was gone forever. I was crying. Jimin noticed I was crying. "Hyung what happened now?" He asked. "J... Jimin s-she's dead!" I said while raised my voice a little. Jimin's eyes went wide and hugged me. "Its okay Hyung I'm here. Cry all you want." He said.

[Another time skip~]

We went back to Seoul and Y/n's parents told me where her grave was. I thanked them for telling me where her grave was.

I saw her grave. There was a picture of her with the dress I gave her for our 2 years anniversary. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to say I love you before you were gone." I sobbed quietly. "I love you Y/n."

-THE END~

Hi guys!! Thank you for 40k views as I said in the other chapter. I was gonna publish a real chapter tomorrow but I decided to make one tonight and publish it tonight. I'm sorry for Time skipping alot. I was rushing this chapter since I have to go to sleep since I have school tomorrow(School sucks). So yeah hopefully you guys liked this chapter~ I'm sorry if there was any mistakes. bye for now~ love you all❤❤😘😘😘