Jungkook (AMA'S)

Y/n was Jungkook's girlfriend and they haven't seen each other since Jungkook is busy with the whole America thing and Y/n being busy with all the test that she has to take for her last year of medical school. Jungkook had to go to America.

Jungkook didn't want to go since there  anniversary is coming up. But you told him to go and he did.

You were gonna surprise him by going to the AMA'S. You got the tickets for the award show and got a ticket going to US.

Of course you didn't come alone! You brought your best friend. You both came to US before the boys did since you knew there was gonna be allot of people waiting for them to arrive.

You went to a hotel that's near the venue. You were excited to see your boyfriend perform and to see the boys perform and other artists.

*The day of AMA'S*

This was a very big event! There were allot of celebrities! You were excited to see the boys and your boyfriend! And of course other artists!

When you saw BTS come to the venue you went a little away from them since you didn't want them to see you.

*When BTS preform*

When Chainsmokers announced that BTS was now gonna preform you and the other fan started screaming and doing the fanchant. You and your best friend got a front seat. It was better to be in the front seat so Jungkook can see you immediately.

And Jungkook did notice you immediately. He smiled to you and you smiled back. There performance was amazing! The way they dance and sing and rap it was just unbelievable!

*After the award show*

Jungkook texted you after they preformed DNA. He told you to meet him back stage. He told one of the staff to pick you up and send you to the back stage.

Your best friend told you that she was gonna go first since she was really tired. Of course you said that she can go back since she was tired.

*Back stage*

When you got back stage the boys saw you we'll hobi saw you and he ran to you and hugged you. The boys saw you and went and hugged you.

Jungkook hugged and pecked your lips. And said "I miss you!" I obviously said that I missed him more.

We all hang out until I had to go back to my hotel. They invited me to there hotel and they did I Vlive and I just stayed behind the camera and opened my Vlive and clicked on the video. I commented stuff and Jungkook smiled at me and the boys did too.

I went back to my hotel and texted Jungkook good night and an I love you.

-THE END

Sorry about this random chapter! I wanted to make a chapter related to the AMA'S award today! So yeah bye for now!