Yoongi (Lies)

Hello there my name is Y/n! Yoongi and I have been in a relationship for almost 2 years now......

I'm really happy we got together even tho he has busy schedules and I also have busy schedule since I'm an ER doctor. For some reason tho when I get home and I see Yoongi sleeping in our shared bedroom he always smells like girls perfume.

This question is always stuck on my head Is he cheating on me? If he is then why. Why is cheating on me? Is it because we rarely see each other? Or is it because I'm not good enough for him?

And today I'll find out if he is cheating on me or not. I put cameras all over the house so when Yoongi comes home ill be able to see what his doing.

I already left for work. When I got to work there was no patient's. So I signed in relief since I could watch Yoongi come home. I was greeted by my fellow co-workers.

When I got to my office I immediately turned my phone on and looked at the cctv cameras. When Yoongi's car pulled up in the garage I saw a girl with him.

It all started there. My eyes we're teary and when they entered the house they both started kissing each other. A moment later I heard them moaning and groaning. I thought all those times we spent together was a lie wasn't it?

I was just a toy to you. I was never the one you loved. This past 2 years of our relationship was all a lie. I was to dumb to believe that you actually loved me.

*After work*

I knew that girl was gone since the I saw no women shoes or anything. I saw Yoongi sleeping peacefully. Ofc he would be sleeping peacefully since he just fcking banged another woman!

I went to the closet and started packing my clothes and all. I even wrote him a letter.

Dear, Yoongi

Don't worry I won't tell anyone that you just banged another woman that wasn't me. But why did you cheat on me? Was I not good enough for you? Was it because we don't get to see each other that often? What ever the reason is I bet it was you never loved me I'm I right? Well I guess all those time we spent all those I love you's you told me was a lie too. Well I guess this is goodbye.

Goodbye Yoongi

-Sincerely your ex-girlfriend Y/n

*sigh* I guess this is it huh? Well at least I got to see Yoongi for the last time. Bye Yoongi.

-THE END

Hey my beautiful angels I'm sorry for this crappy one shot! I've been having a writers block for a long time! So I'm asking you guys to please give me any request. That's it for now! Bye.

But thank you for your guys support on this book of mine! And I know we can reach 10k views/reads! But thank you so much for reading this crappy book of mine! I hope you all stay and read this book until it ends(and who knows if this book doesn't have enough space anymore I might do a book 2 if I get supports on the second book😊) bye for now!