Yoongi(Mommy's little girl)

"SongJi where are you?" Yoongi asked. He didn't know where his daughter went. They were playing hide and seek a while ago. And now he can't find SongJi.

Meanwhile SongJi was still hiding in the music room. That room was special to Yoongi. He and Y/n use to sing and write song in that room. While SongJi was hiding she felt a warm breeze.

She flinched abit. "W-who's there?!" she whispered. Then she saw a woman with a white dress. Her face was just like hers. "Oh my. My SongJi has grown up" you said. You had tears in your eyes. It was very visible.

"Mommy!" SongJi shouted a bit. She ran to you and hugged you. You hugged her back. SongJi broke the hug and said "Mommy! My classmates bullies me! Because I don't have a mommy!" You felt bad. You really did. You died because of giving birth to her. You had lost allot of blood when you gave birth to her.

"Sweetheart don't worry even tho you can't see me I'll be always here" you pointed to her heart. "But mommy what if daddy well find another girl that's not you?" thinking about that made your heart ache. Ofc you still love Yoongi. He was your everything. "Its okay as long as she take cares of you and your appa"

"What if I don't like her?" you smiled and said "Then talk to me. I'll be listing to you sweetheart" she smiled. You see tears in her eyes. "Who's gonna protect me from those bullies mommy?" she asked "I will. Be strong sweet heart. Remember your mommy's little girl" you kissed her forehead before you disappeared in thin air.

"NO MOMMY!!!" she shouted. Yoongi heard her shouted in the music room. He rushed in the room and saw her crying. He ran to her and hugged her. "Its okay honey its okay" he said.

"D-daddy I saw mommy" she paused for abit and continued "M-mommy is beautiful" Yoongi has tears in his eyes now. "I know sweetheart. She was beautiful indeed" Yoongi hugged his daughter until she fell asleep.

The thought of you talking to your child was giving him the chills. He carried SongJi back to her room and kissed her forehead before heading out. Yoongi went back to his room. He laid down on his side of the bed.

He still had that teddy bear that he got you for your first date. Yoongi still remembers that you always hugged it when your stressed or something. Just thinking about you made Yoongi cry.

"Y/n I can't do this without you" he mumbled. He was sobbing quietly. His eyes were getting heavy because he was crying to much. "I love you Y/n" he mumbled then he heard "I love you to Yoongi" he smiled. He knew it was you. He then closed his eyes and went to sleep.

-THE END

Hey my beautiful angels! So hope you liked this chapter! I just wanted to update today so hopefully you enjoyed this chapter!❤

BTS Imagine 1  (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें