Taehyung (Amnesia)

*sigh* out of all people why me?! Why?!!!  Just why?!?  Someone tell me why!!!! If you wanna know why the hell I'm ranting then lemme explain this to you..

|Flashback|

I was walking happily in the park until I saw my boyfriend Taehyung with another g-girl?! He told he needed to help his parents with something! My eyes we're getting teary,  why did I even believe him! I shouldn't have believed that playboy! My mom has always said stay away from boy like him! And I thought she was just fooling around but now I understand why she said that to me, it was a warning! And I didn't listen to that warning of hers.

I saw Taehyung leaning in to the girl and kissed her...  When I saw them kissing I bursted in tears. I covered my mouth to prevent any sounds.....  I ran to the street didn't notice that there was a robbery right in front of me. I was to busy crying over that jerk. I didn't notice that one of the robbers actually almost shot an innocent little boy. I ran to the boy and covered him with my body. *BOOM* I got shot in my back.  I whispered to the boy "R-run!" Even tho the little boy didn't know who I was I could see that his eyes we're getting teary "S-shh~ n-noona *coughs blood out* well b-be f-fine,  r-run! " He nodded and ran away...  He ran to his mom, he looked back to me and I smiled and mouthed "Take care~"

|End of Flashback|

I'm just ranting why that Taehyung jerk cheated on me! But I'm still happy that I saved a little boy...

Author's POV

Y/n's mom heard that her daughter was in the hospital and is currently in a room with the doctor and performing a surgery.

Taehyung heard about this so he had to leave his second girlfriend and go to the hospital. He didn't know why you were in the hospital,  he was really worried about you being in the hospital.

*Couples hours later*

You had woken up after the surgery you had earlier. You saw someone came in your room, he was a boy who had red hair, he looked so familiar to me.....

"Babe how are you??" When he called you babe you were really confused.... Just then you remembered  that he was your boyfriend.......

Wut would you do if you remembered your ex-boyfriend??

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey guys!! I'm sorry for not updating this book as much! I'm really busy at school I try to write some paragraph inside my class so I can update this! Remember I care for you guys so much! I love you guys!!  There's gonna be a part 2 of this so wait for it!😊😊