1. Meet Mr. Anish Kapoor

Hai all my lovely readers..

This is my second book. I am very happy for the response of the TWISTED LIFE.

Please be with me and provide the same support for this book UNEXPECTED TWIST.

This is a cute sweet love story which will make you fall in love with this story again and again.

Keep supporting me guys

Here is the first chapter. Enjoy reading....

I am Anish Kapoor. I am the only child of my parents. The interesting part of today is my wedding and the most delighting part is I haven't even seen the girl to whom I am going to tie the knots in few hours.

Heyy... Don't think that I'm a traditional guy who doesn't want to see the bride. I didn't see because I've no interest in this marriage.

You are correct if you guess I have a love failure.

I am unlucky for not having her as my other half. I think you must be wondering as I am praising my ex. In many failure love stories both the boy and girl see their loved ones as their heart before they breakup and after the breakup, they see each other as their birth enemies. But in my case it's totally opposite as I still love her.

Don't scold me as an idiot having one girl in heart and marrying other girl.  I have even told my so called fiancee about this and do you know what she replied "HA".

She never spoke to me more than that word. I've wondered many times if she is deaf and to clear the doubt, I've asked my mom about it for which I've earned lots of scoldings.

I stay in US. I came to India 2 days back for my wedding. I didn't even show up on any ceremonies of the marriage as I thought it is the only way to show my disinterest in this marriage.

I even wondered when they didn't say anything about my weird behaviour regarding this. I don't know why they are so much interested in marrying her to me.

Anyway I can never forget my love and my heart. I know it's totally unfair for the girl who is going to be my wife. But believe me I have to take revenge for my present state of mine.

Yes the whole credit goes to my parents. That day which I can't forget... which destroyed my life... which changed my life upside down...

"Anny...we are getting late" My mom shouted behind the door of my room.

"Give me five mom... I'll be there" I said.

"So Anish Kapoor  you are getting married" I told myself through the full length mirror in my room.

I searched my phone and switched it on. There are several wishes from my friends which I ignored but there are ten missed calls from an unknown number.

I was about to dial then back when I got a call from the same unknown number.

"Hello Anish here" I said but there is no response from the other side.

"Are you there?" I  said but again silence.

"Hello are you there?" I shouted this time then I heard a girl gasping.

Who is she? Why did she call me? Is it a wrong number? If it is a wrong number then why is she not talking or not even ending the call? Did she intentionally call me?

"I think you misdialed to me. I'll end the call" I said and then I heard.

"Anny" she said.

"Ishika.." I said with a shock tone.

Yes she is my Ishika. I can recognise her voice..what not I can even sense her from miles.

"Ishuu.." I said and she cried more.

"How are you Ishu?" I am cloud nine by just listening to her voice.

"Anny I want to meet you" she said.

"I will come but before that you Jody stop crying. To where shall I come" I asked her.

"Come to Balaji temple near my house" she said relaxing a bit.

"I will come. Just be safe.." I said and ended the call.

I rushed out but all my family members surrounded me.

Ohh.. god how can I go now? If I didn't go out, I will miss my life. I can't marry another girl who don't have place in my heart and will never get it.

"Mom my friend has arrived from US. I should go to pick him up. As there are 5 more hours left for marriage, I will go and return fast" I said and took my car keys and rushed out not listening to her shouts.

I am driving towards the temple which has plenty of our memories.

Ishika... The woman I love, The woman I trust, The woman I chose as my other half.

Even in this situation I am ready to cancel my marriage and marry her.

Our love story stared six years back when I am in my graduation in Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai.

The place which changed my life. The place which gave me my life (Ishu). The place which has introduced me what love is. The place which provided me happiness that lasts for ever. The place that finally me in pain which will not cure till eternity....

I can still remember our first meeting....

To be continued....

Share your views guys ...keep commenting so that It will help me writing better.

Till nxt update byee guyss.

Happy reading 😍😍