5 . Irritating

Anish Pov

I don't know what's happening to me whenever I see this girl.

I know Sumi will trouble her as I know she has feelings for me though she has never confessed.

But thank god I am able to handle the situation before it is worst.

But I can sense some fear in her dark drown eye's.

I am jogging in my college grounds as I do every day but today some interesting girl who is lost in watching the pretty red roses dragged my attention.

But to my surprise she is again Ms.Junior. I believe when we encounter with a person again and again it's can't be taken as a light matter.

I asked if she is afraid of Sumi but now I'm regretting for spelling out those words.

How can she go just by telling that she has someone in our college to help her and that too she corrected me as he when I intentionally mentioned that Unknown man as she.

I am in my room feeling restlessness. It's really weird to feel restlessness for a girl whom I just saw 15 or 20 days back. But even I couldn't understand these feelings.

I should find out about that unknown saviour of her before I lost my mind😯.

I am in my class listening to the lecture with most attention until the Professor said "Unknown Load Impedance". Then I remembered the unknown guy and I lost my whole interest in the class.

"Rishi... let's escape from the class man" I whispered in his ear.

"What..." he shouted out aloud. All the class attention fell on us and finally I got what I want. We both are out of class.

"Are you out of your mind... Anny?"

"Why man?"

"You've asked to bunk the class?"

" What's big deal in that man?"

"Ok then spell out what's the deal in it"

"I have to find out who is that unknown man"

"Anny something has happened to you"

"Nothing has happened to me. Come we have to find Ishika" I said and he opened his mouth in shock.

"Don't wonder much and come with me" I said dragging him away.

"Anny where are we gonna search for her? And this is ridiculous to search for a junior" Rishi shouted at me.

"Then how can we find her without searching?"

"We'll make someone to search for her" he said smiling and called a junior who is walking near by.

" Get Ishika Dhawaan here within 10mins... Your time starts NOW" He said to that boy and he immediately ran away.

"Do you think that it will work?" I asked him as I didn't have any experience before.

"Grow up Anish Kapoor" He said and smiled mischievously.

We both sat on the nearby steps and the junior came along with Ishika. But she is fuming with anger.

"You can leave now" I said firmly to him and he went.

"So what's your name?" Rishi asked her.

"Ishika Dhawaan sir" she said in a soft voice.

"What's going on between you and my friend?" he said raising his brow's.

He is a playboy but I don't care as I don't have interest on girls.

" Nothing sir... Just a Broth..." this girl is so stupid. Why is she having stupid interest to call me brother😈.

"Rishi just stop" I said before she could complete the sentence.

"So Ishika Dhawaan tell me the person who is your support in our college" I asked with a hope of having a control over my mind after that.

"Sir... you too know him... I will be leaving now... I am having class... Bye" She said with a naugty smile.

"Bye brother" She said to rishi with a smile and that made me to laugh out aloud.

"What the hell Anny? She is the first girl in the entire that campus called me brother" he said with a sad face and I laughed more seeing his reaction.

Ishika pov...

"Are you Ishika?" someone came to me when I am on the way to my class.

"Yes, I am Ishika" I said.

"Anish Sir asked you to meet" he said and leaded me to him.

What does he want now?? Again this time Advi is with me. I turned to her side but she is seeing me with a smirk.

He is with his friend and to my irritation his friend asked about us. I tried to call Anish as brother. Actually, I too didn't want to complete the word and I had confidence that he will never let me complete the word😂😂. So, I had said so and that so called friend would understand about us.

I left from there without telling him about that unknown person as I don't want to make him tension free this fast.

I walked from there with a smile on my face and suddenly bumped with a hard chest.

"I am sorry" I said raising my head

" It's worthy" he said winking and I turned to go.

"Tell me your name baby" He shouted but I ignored.

"I think Ishu you should wear a scarf from tommorow" Advi said.

"Not again.." I said raising my voice into a firm tone.

..........

I am in my college ground asusally waiting for Mr.Senior.

"Thinking about me" A voice came and I smiled.

"Atleast today I  am not going to leave you before answering my questions" he said and I raised my brows.

"What are those questions Mr. Senior sir?"

"Who is that man?" he asked very seriously but I am not in a position to give up.

"Try to find out"

"Ok then you will answer me by evening" he said in a dangerous tone and walked away.

What is he upto? Why is he that much eager to know? Anyway let me see what he will do.

Hai guys...

How is the chapter?

What Anny will do make her tell ?

Stay with me for interesting update my lovely readers.

Till nxt update byee guyss.

Happy reading 😍😍.