14. After a long time

Anish Pov

I am more excited to see her. Rishi came to station and we are on our way to college.

" So how's life?" I asked him.

" Till now it's good. What did you think about Ishu" he asked me and I smiled.

" Are you going to propose her?" he is asking me but I am smiling.

" Answer me Anny" He shouted this time.

" May be" I said winking and he raised his brow's.

I am so eager to see her after a long time almost a month. This is making me really crazy..

We are on the way talking and I turned around and saw Ishu. At first I am happy to see her but the person beside her made my happiness drain.. He is wipping her tears...

What's going on?? Why are they here?

" Rishi drive slow " I said and he drove slowly.

I am waiting them to cross us but they didn't even after we reach our hostel.

Rishi went to park the bike but I am standing as a statue infront of my hostel.

" Bro come on have you forgot the way" Rishi is saying then I saw they both going on the bike but this time she is smiling.

ohh god he can change her mood in seconds...

" Yes I forgot everything " I said and went to my room.

The stupid image of them is not removing from the curtains of my eyes.

Suddenly my phone beeped with message from her..

Where are you sir?

But now I am not interested to respond to her.

How can she sit on the bike along with him? I am annoyed with her.

I even skipped my dinner and to my irritation this guy Rishi is continuously chatting or talking on phone.

This man is dead today. With this thought I stood infront of him. But he didn't realize my presence.

I took his phone and he is annoyed but I ended the call.

" Anny give it to me  " He asked

" See I am totally disturbed. Don't even come infront of me with this stupid phone again" I said and gave him the phone

" But Anny what happened?"

" Nothing " I just said and went to get fresh up.

Early in the morning I saw her again. Why is she after me when she has her......... I don't even want to complete the sentence:(

This has been three days. I am totally ignoring her. I can see pain in her eyes. She is texting me, calling me but my heart is not willing to talk with her. It's better for us to stay away.

" Let's go for a movie" Rishi said but now I am least interested and started to walk away.

" Heyy Anny" He shouted from back but I didn't turn.

" Anny let's talk" he asked.

" What's there to talk?"