16. Avoidance

Ishika pov

I don't know what came over me. I just lost my senses when I saw a crowd of people are watching us with lots of questions in their eyes. How can he drag me out.

It's just an accident and Sameer helped me. It's not a sin but I saw anger in his eyes which irritated me to the hell. Why is he angry? He should understand the situation and should behave accordingly but no. Every time he misunderstands me.

I don't even remember what I had spoke in the rage and came out and saw Advi waiting for me and I ran towards her hugging.

" Ishu what happened?" She is asking me but I am sobbing hard.

" Ishu don't cry and come. We will join the function" She said and we went inside plastering a fake smile.

" Ishu are you ok?" Sameer asked with much concern. His concern looks are more better and soothing then his angry looks.

Anyways I have spelled the wrong words but what to do I'm lost in my anger..I am not going back to him to apologise.

They are smiling inwardly and they are seeing and gossiping ear to ear. This is what happens every time. I don't want to be in this stupid, disgusting situation again and again. I have done a huge mistake by forgiving him at the first place to which I am paying now.

Days are passing so hardly. It's have been more than a 15 days I have seen him even I am not doing any efforts to have him in my eyes.

But I can hear Advi talking intentionally in a high pitch about him when she is on call with Rishi sir.

Previously one day she tried to ask me to talk with him. But I denied and said if she tries to make me talk with him I will never talk to her again and that's when she back off the idea.

We are in the cafe. Both Sameer and Vishu have not taken the topic and I felt happy for that becaue I don't even want to remember him.

Soon our food arrived and we had our stomachs full. I am in a rush to wash my hands when I bumped with a hard chest and my back kissed the floor hardly making me cry with pain.

Who the hell he is to see me watching falling down without helping me out? 

With this thought I raised my head and I am shocked and happy to see Mr. Attitude. Then I came to realise the whole cafeteria is filled with laughs even he is trying hard to control his laugh.

I am struggling hard to get back to my own position but this 6 feet handsome statue is looking at me without having any thought of helping me.

I heard foot steps approaching me. Then I also observed the frown over his white fair neatly shaved face.

Before I could hear the foot steps he offered me his hand.

Now it's your turn to hurt him Ishu come on

       My brain is mocking.

Don't even dare to do that Ishu

       My heart is warning me.

I just want to listen to my heart and instantly grab his hand. He rudely pushed me and went away.

How dare are you Mr.AnishKapoor? I thought and dragged him out of the cafe even ignoring the  looks of the people over there.

" How dare you to enjoy seeing me in trouble?"

" How dare you take time to take help me?"

" How dare you to push me away?"