58. Cruel Intentions

Sameer Pov 

I succeed in my plan to make Ishika and Anish but never win in making her heart blew for me. But let me take rest for sometime becoz now I can relax as both Ishu and Anish are fighting like born enemies actually their are making my part. 

We created fire but they added more fuel and made that fire to destroy their life.

I am happy to listen their fighting from Vishu becoz Advi will not share with me as she knew my crush towards her.

But Vishu being so good boy both Ishu and Advi will share with him everything and he being my best friend she will share with me.

All these days I am relaxed but today what I have eves dropped made my heart crunch. The fact that Ishu is going to clear all the misunderstandings with Anish is making me mad.

I ran to meet summi becoz is always the partner in my crime and madly deeply in love with Anish.

We both love them so much but they will not understand and believe that they are in love which is totally false and hallucination.

Summi.." I shouted from a distance she turned towards me and started to take steps.

" Why you are shouting?"

" I want to tell you something very important" I gasped becoz I came running.

" Acha what you want to tell me?"

" Summi..Your Anish and My Ishu are going to be one" I said in one go

" How can that be possible?"

" I don't know how but I heard it from Advi. She is dancing with happiness"

" All of a sudden what wonder had happened" She reverse questioned me.

" I don't have any magical powers to know what magic has happened" I said but she saw me with an irritated look.

" See Sammeer we can taunt each other later but first let us concentrate on what we have to do" She said and I nodded becoz this is utmost important.

My brain is struck. I can even think properly then how can I think more.

" Anyways you know Summi they will not be together"

" Why who is going to stop them?"

" Ishu's father"

" Why he will stop?"

" Becoz he is so strick and more over an orthodox man. I heard from Ishu that her family cut all the connections from her cousin becoz she is married going from home"

" What if Anny and Ishika succed in agreeing them?"

" That can't be possible"

" Why it's not possible? Every girl is a princess to his dad. He may be recultant for their relationship in the initial but their will be not points crons to reject Anny..He is smart, handsome, earning good amount, he has best family and they are financially strong and top of that his daughter is in love with him...The only cron is it's love marriage but they can make it as arranged marriage" She said by now I totally lost the little hope that Ishu's father will reject Anish.

" So you mean to tell that we both are gonna attend their wedding and eat well and come back with full stomach" I said frustrated.

" Hahha...If that gonna happen then what is the use of all we did all these days" she laughed evilly.

" I am not understanding" I said confused about her intensions.

" See we have only chance that is framing Anny and Ishu's relation bad in her father's view"