7. Knowing her😯😯

Anish Pov

I asked Summi to help me but she screwed up my life. My smile has added more spice to Ishu's anger.

I know what had happened is totally wrong but what to do I am not in a position to control my smile after knowing that there is no one in her life other than me😃.

"So you played prank?" I asked smiling but she yelled at me and left the place.

What did I do to make her this angry??😏😏. But before that I should talk with Summi. I just asked her to act but she did over acting.

I felt wrong when she saw me but I remembered the word I gave to Summi and controlled hard not to go.

All the mess has happened within seconds and I now I can't resist anymore. I am approaching her but that Vihaan came forward and caught Summi

These two guys summi and Vihaan behave like born enemies. They interfere in eachother life even though it's not related to them....

Summi went away fuming and I am dragged by Rishi.

" What have you done?" He shouted at me.

" I found the truth" I said and smiled.

" You literally insulted her before all and you are not even feeling sad about it damm it"

" I am feeling sorry"

" Really then go and apologise her"

I have to apologise her but not now she damm angry and will shout at me if I appear before her now.

" I will definitely apologise her Rishi but not now...she is damm anger and I can't afford to appear before her" I told him sincerely and he signed in assurance.

The night is horrible I can't even sleep atleast for a second when ever I am trying to sleep her teary face is visible, I can clearly see hatred on her face towards me.

Ohh god I really messed up I just want to end this night very soon..

I woke up at 3 am know I can't wait anymore to see her I freshen up myslef and went to the place where she used to come for jogging.

It's dark outside, I sat lost in my thoughts I checked time and found it's around 5 am.

She should come or I can't fix the things. I was praying to God send her and then I saw her jogging and I decided to face her whatever the consequences would be...

I held her hand but she gave a death glare. If it's some other person he or she would've got dead shot from me..

I immediately left her hand not because I am scared but I didn't want to make her more mad.

She went away leaving me in shock..

I went to college so that atleast I can divert. I saw Summi but I didn't even afford to greet her and went away.

I am sitting in canteen away from noise.

"What happened?" Rishi asked raising his brow's.

"She yelled at top of her lungs man" I said and he laughed and I gave him an annoyed look.

"Feel happy that she didn't slap you hard. If it's any other girl she would have slapped you" he said laughing.

"At any cost I have to make her talk with me man" I said and he shrugged.

Suddenly an idea popped in my mind but this time I didn't want any stupid things to happen like last time. So I thought to share it with Rishi. After all he is expert.