49. It is called kiss

Sammer's Pov:

I am happy,very happy I don't know what the feeling it is to define. Seeing Anish's reaction is worth watching. I think the stars are moving to my side let me take this as an opportunity to make my love from her love.

Ishu went away even without seeing me once and I can't spare but the most important thing to notice here is she didn't even saw Anish right and that's the happy part of all that.

Ishitha Pov

After that day I didn't pay more interest to Anny tried to avoid him completly atleast trying to avoid him and to my surprise even he didn't seem to be effected by my behavior. He will be worried about all but not in my case.

At least he didn't even want to tell me the so called reason for her brave act. After his so called challenge he tried to talk with me and to say from morning he is around me but when he left me just by a single sigh of her asking him to come near her make me super angry and I decided to not to talk with him.

We are in ending of our 2nd year and I don't know where all this is going. I want an happy ending to our Ishq and want to share my life with him but I hope everything is messed up now. I am just praying that to god to place everything in it's place.

Now I am in my canteen sitting ideally and my dear friend is enjoying her beautiful time with Rishi. One thing I can't understand is why my man is so busy when his fellow classmates are enjoying his life.

Then I saw him coming wearing white shirt and blue jeans see how he is looking like a greak god which means that he doesn't have any effect that I am not talking with him.

I stood to go before he notices becoz I don't want to see his happy face after our fight. It's not a fight but a cold war where with out words we are effected.

We both crossed each other and he caught my wrist and I glared at him and he just smiled and took me with him to the place where I am sitting before.

" You guys carry on" Advi left us alone and now it's turn of my Romeo to talk.

" How many days are you gonna spend like this?"

" Does that effect?" I asked raising my brow's

" of course baby see the dark circles" He said showing his eyes to me.

" Of course I can see every well how much you are feeling said laughing sorry sad"

" stop your taunting don't believe what you see?" He said

" I will take it as an advice then" I said.

" Let's end this Ishu"

" I don't have nay interest to drag this and make my life more miserable"

" What you want me to do now?"

" Stop talking to Summi"

" I need time"

" Ok then come for the treaty at that time"

" Be ready by 7 pm and i will come to take you for the party"

" Why doesn't your bitch come with you or she left you to me for this day?"

" You know what ishu...You are degrading your place in my heart...Even after you know how much I love you are talking me the most unexpected words"

" Even I am feeling the same. I am not as broad mined to take everything easily and I am feeling disgust of myself know the importance you are giving me over your so called friend and Go to hell Anny just don't contact me for a while"

" Fine and you keep fixed your stupid mind fixed" he said and went away even without glancing at me.

I even don't want to attend the party but I want to see with whom Anny is going to accompany as there is a stupid rule that singles are not allowed inside.

Even though I am super angry at him but I want to him to accompany me. I waited for his msg that " I am waiting for you" But he never fail to disappoint me so I grabbed my cluch and went out with Advi and she is giving me strange looks but i acn understand what she mean by that..." How I will go inside?" I will becoz i know mera arrogant Idiot will be waiting for me.

We both stood there and as usual Rishi bhai came nad took Advi hand and now my eyes are tracing my so called love and I found him watching me and I averted my gaze. This tiem I am gonna make a move and it's your turn to do so Anny.

To my happiness he took steps towards me and his every step is making me to feel him so close to me and everything back to the place like the old times but there come my devil in his way and he is talking with her with a sad face but suddenly his face turned in to happy and he saw me and now my face would have become angry and I took the hand even with out seeing the man and walked inside seeing Anny.

" Are you ok?" I turned to the stranger but as usual it's Sameer and I just stirred at my place.

" yaa..i am fine" I said and walked inside with him.

The environment is totally new and different it's like a pub all the room is covered with smoke and loud music.

I excussed from my self and settled in a corner place and then my phn buzzed indicating a whatsapp msg it's an vedio from an unknown number and I got more interest to see that.

It's Anny hugging some one and telling some thing which Ican't hear becoz of the music. I to rest room to see the vedio.

" Don't even dare to try hand on he she is mine and he safety is my priority" He is saying but I can't see to whom he is saying those words and tears started to flow down my eyes.

I don't know how much time I sobbed and came to in to trances when some one knocked the door. I washed my face nad acme out nad saw Anny.

I walked him actually pushed him as he came in my way and went inside but this time not to the corner place but to the bar counter and took a shot. 

I went in to the dance floor and sameer joined me and i don't know why i am even dancing with him one side the anger and on the other side effect of alcohol.

I saw Anny approaching me and I turned away but he caught my hand and dargged me away from everyone.

" Ishu.." He called me lovingly caging me between the wall and him. I closed my ears and he cupped my face rubbing his thumb against my cheek. 

" Ishu You are succeeded in making me jealous"

" Jealous my foot..." I shouted at him.

" These days your mouth is speaking more let me close it with mine" Before I could register his lips landed on my lips.

The kiss is not like the previous times it's more like promising,making me to trust that everything is fine,love,care and finally anger. My hands are in his hairs pushing him more close it's a fear if I leave hi he will go away from me.

After about kissing like there is no world and forgetting about everything I pulled myself for air and he hugged me.

" It is called Kiss" he said smiling

" No" I said and he just kept his lips on mine and i am waiting for him to deepen but he moved back.

" This is called peck like the other day" he said raising his brow's and all the incidents from last few days came before my eyes and with out concern my hands touched his cheek very hardly.

He saw me with anger and I glared at him even angrily walked from there.

To be continued...................