33. Unexpected Romance

Hai my lovely readers,

I am really happy for the peaks my work is reaching

#3 in Chicklit.

Keep Supporting me..

Do comment and Vote.

Happy reading😍😍

Anish Pov

I walked into my hostel with full rage. I don't know why I said those words. May be my anger made me to spell out those words.

What I will make to make her count words!!

I am gonna do nothing:) I just said so that she will feel tensed and worried.

"Hey man!! When did you come?" Rishi shouted and jumped on me suddenly. I could not balance and fell on the floor along with him.

" Rishi, You are behaving like you've seen your girlfriend after a long time" I said feeling annoyed for his behaviour.

" So you have behaved in the same way with your girl friend" he said raising his brow's.

" Stop your nonsense and get up man" I shouted as it is really painful to carry his weight.

He stood up and I felt very relaxed but he suddenly jumped on me again making me scream hard.

" Rishi.." I shouted.

" Why are you doing like this?" I shouted back.

" I saw boxing man and I badly wanted to fight"

" You are such a creep" I said but he just shrugged his shoulders.

" My hand is really paining man. You will be dead shot in my hands if there is any injury" I said and he just smiled.

I got ready to my class. I don't bother about my lecture as I mostly spend my time in library.

I took a book and started to read but my concentration is deep inside the sea man.😏

This love is just a distraction to us. But I admit this distraction is life.

What can one do studying very well and gaining loads and loads of money when you don't have a soul to enjoy our happiness, to cry for our failure.

I don't know how I feel for Ishu but now I can live my life for her.

Even in anger I can't shut my brain from her thoughts. After her exams I am having my exams. This time I should gain more grades.

Today she is not having exam but where she is not even called me after my words.

I think she is afraid. Ohh no I should clear her mind or else she will not study.

I thought to call her but I want to suprise her like she did in morning.

I went to her room but the room is slightly open and I don't know what to do now.

I peeped inside but taken aback for the scene before me.

Ishu just came after the bath.

It's not good to peep inside someone's room move from there Anny before she caught you watching my brain said.

Ohh Anny what's wrong in this. You will not get the same chance again and again..My heart said.

Who the stupid man in this world leave this golden opportunity and runs away and there is no wrong in this as she is my love.