60. Messed Up

Hai Readers,

I am really sorry for making you all wait. But I am really having hectic schedule to manage. But Writing is my passion so I am making time for it. Do comment and vote.

Happy reading🤩🤩

With Love
Harika

Ishika POV

I don't know why it's always me. Till this days  we are fighting and when we want to be together the destiny has played with us.

I should have cleared all our miss understandings at night itself then it would have not made the situation this worst.

Seeing your daughter kissing a guy is not a easy thing for a father and it's really hard for my father.

I don't know what he is gonna do now but I am worried about Anny and even angry at him how dare he is to caught my dad's collar.

But my dad also done but you know girls like their dad more than anything in this world. Their father definitely reject their love becoz they are scared to give their praised possession to a random guy even though he knows his daughter loves him.

This time is gonna really really tough for me. Till today my father doesn't even raised his voice at me but now he slapped me. I am feeling angry at him becoz I am the one who made myself low in front of my father. 

There is a big cyclone coming and I don't know how I am gonna survive after.

But why my father came pune with out informing me? Is he intentionally visited me?

If he visited me intentionally then who is the one informed my father? And all of a sudden why this happened?

I don't know how I am gonna face my parent's now. We are in a bus to my place. All the journey my father us so quite. He didn't even spoke a word. This is the silence before a storm and I am gonna die in that.

Everytime I go home I am super excited but today I am scared to say hell scared. How I am gonna handle all this? What they will do with me now? Marry me with a random guy? How can I do that after all I am Anny's.

I am gonna contact Anny and ask him to come and ask my hand. My parents are not so immature to understand me. I will convince them at any cost.

We are standing in front of my door and my dad rang the door bell. My mom opened the door with a horrified look and she is crying. Why she is crying all of a sudden? Means dad came to my place wantedly and my mom knows all that.

What the hell is happening in my life?

" You disappointed me Ishu" my mom said and she is about to say another word but my dad stop her.

" Don't talk with her. She is not a child to scold and she is not a child to think she did all this without knowing" He said and went inside his room followed my by mom.

His scoldings are far better than this words.😭

I switched on my phone and then I saw any missed calls and msgs from Anny. He must have gone mad with all this.

How destiny is playing with us? When we don't want to be together we are together but now when we came to sort and end all the things we are far apart.

Aren't  we destined to be together?

I don't have any courage to answer all his questions.

" Anny I will call you soon" I texted him and went inside my room.

Today even my room is void like my mind and heart.

It's almost dinner time now and I am damm hungry from morning I haven't even drank water.