6. It's over

Anny pov

Today I will make her tell the name of that person at any cost.

She is playing a stupid game with me. I have a strong feeling that she is talking about me but I am making her to say as it will be funny to play with her.

But what if some other man is there... no way I am not gonna leave her. I can't say this is love but I can't stay with out seeing her😏.

Today I should know the answer. Sumi... yes ... she is the one whom I can use to make her to tell me.

"Sumi" I called her as sweet as possible.

"Anny... You called me" She asked with much excitement.

"I want your help" I said

"Anything for you" She said.

"You have to trouble Ishika. I mean you should act like you are troubling her" I said but I can see many questions on her face. So I immediately said "Don't ask me why?"

"Ok but you shouldn't come in between and save her like a Greek god" she said rolling her eyes and I smiled to make her get the answer to her question.

Now the game starts ISHIKA ...

Ishika pov

"Ishu see who is coming?" Vishwa said and I turned my head to see the soul that caught my friend's attention.

But I am somewhat shocked to see my lovely senior madam.

All of us stood still while we saw that she and her friends are heading towards us.

She dragged my chair and sat on it which is followed by her friends too.

But what she is doing here?

I took my plate and headed towards other table.

"How dare you to ignore us?" But I remained in silence.

"Get us food " she ordered as there is no way I agreed to her.

I took plates from the counter and walked but suddenly my body came in contact with the floor. All the food spilled on my clothes I turned around and saw all the people are watching with wide eye's as if I am a devil.

"This is where you have to be. To say this is the correct punishment for your rudeness" she is talking all the shit.

Tears started forming in my eyes but I saw Anish sir who is at a distance watching all this.

"How dare you to flirt with my Anny? But now I am happy bcoz he himself realised " she is saying and now I am done with all this. I can't leave my self-respect and listen to some stupid things.

"Don't you dare to spell a word again...What have you said? Am I flirting with him? Who the hell is he? Just be in your limits" I yelled at top of my lungs.

She raised her hand. Before I could respond a huge man stood before me.

"Don't you even dare to touch her" his voice echoed in the room.

"It's none of your bussiness Vihan"

"Everything that relates to you relates me" he said. I can guess that he is smirking at her as she is fuming with anger and immediately left the place.

"Thank you " I said to him but he ignored and went away.

Ohh my god what's this...

"So there is no one and you just played prank" Anish said smiling.

His smile always attracts me but now his smile is irritating me to the hell.

"So you have done this to make me tell his name?" I said hardly controlling my anger and he smiled telling me that I am correct.