52. Heart Talks

Ishika Pov :

I am experiencing the how my life how worst it will be without Anny. Don't blame me I have thought many times to talk with him but when ever I made up my mind to talk with him I found him smiling. He is supposed to be sad right like me. I have skipped my meals but when I saw him happy I thought to move in my life when he is happy. 

I even went to my parents place for preparation holidays but I spent happy time with my family of course reading for exams as i want my mind to be occupied but I miss Anny very much. Why should I always go and ask him for forgiveness any way this time he  has completely crossed the  limits. If I go and talk with him it will be another chance for him to accuse me. 

I will not talk with him and I will not forgive him. Even though we are back to normal I will never forget his words. What he is doing with Summi is right and he can justify it but not me. I can't even talk with my friends.

 I don't know from where this plain of trip came from  and Advi has given our names actually there is not other way we both can skip becoz it's us who is  coordinating I mean Vishu and sameer. 

So, I didn't pay any attention to that trip as I want to do my exams well this is becoz i want Anny to show that he is not only the person to top in exams and anybody can do that.

 " Ishu I am not coming to the trip" She said with sad tone.

" what happened sudenly back a mint ago you are excited" 

" I called Rishi in happiness that i am going to trip and rishi said I am not going" 

" you haven't said anything" I asked in exclamation as how she obey silently his orders even without arguing him.

" No,if he said once No then it's No" she said and I am shocked with her acceptance. 

" You can be like that you should have asked him again. Come on Advi how can you give your entire control to him. Try to take control over him" I gave a free advice to her and she nodded her head and went out may be to call him I think.

" Ishu I am going to meet Rishi"

" Ok.."

" What ok you are coming with me to meet him?"

" But why me?"

" Please yaar come on" she said and i nodded and we both started to meet him.

We are on the way when I remember Anny. Hope he is not coming.

Hope for the positive..

Anish Pov:

There is no reply from her. It's have been damm 2 days. So she ignored my msg.

How well my life is going from the days waiting for my single msg to ignoring my msg😏.

Let you be Ishika Dawaan..

This man Rishi dragged me out may be to some coffee day or something why not I too need some change to reduce my frustration.

I am walking inside but saw what I have never expected. Ishu waiting for me ok she is not waiting for me but for us which includes ME.

After the stupid mistake I have done I should adjust like this..pityy of me.

" Come on Anny" Rishi took me inside. I can see shock clearly visible in her face her lips curved into smile which she equally replaced with a frown on her forehead.

She is happy to see me but her stupid ego is not letting her to win her heart. You will Ishu just wait..

" If you both stop killing each other with your looks then we will talk" Rishi said and we both are back and I winked at him.

" Stop Rishi" Ishu shouted at him but I know whom she is referring to.

Such a strong headed women she is..

" What the matter of gathering here? By any chance you want to talk with me Ishu" I asked out of curiosity.

" You know that is the last thing I want to do on earth" She yelled at me and now my anger reached peaks.

" Rishi I am to going trip" Advi said

" But I already said no right" Rishi said and then it's turned in to fight but all I can see is Ishu she is trying to control Advi but she is not in a position to control.

"Guys stop it" I shouted and everyone looked at me.

" See Rishi What Ishu said is right you I should have talked with you before obeying your decision" Advi said

" So it's you Ishu how lit up fire between them" I said

" Shut up I just said not to obey stupid orders" 

" Yaa always we should fight like US and Advi make it as a suggestion or what ever you think You just stop being with her and listen her"

" Just like you left me" I was cut off by her and tears are failing down

" It's not me who has left every thing and went away"

" It's you who broke my heart with all those your words"

" It's you who made the situtauon worst"

" It's you who put our realtion at stake by..." She paused

" By..." I encouraged her complete the sentence becoz i  want to know what she is thinking 

" By romancing with Summi" And that's enough my hand touched her check 

" You know Anish till today I want to come back to you at least I have a hope and belif on my love but today I lost both love and respect in you...You know when hands speak when you don't find words and your action proved what i heard and saw is correct" She said and went away but now i am damm anger to notice that.

" And Bye" Advi said glaring at me

" See Advi at least you try to understand situation and act accordingly"

" I don't need your advice and you know what every act is telling what she saw and listen is true and how can you think she will understand...And Rishi I am going to trip" She said and went away..