45. My Mate

Ishika Pov

Today is the big day we are gonna do dance performance in our college to support an NGO.

I am so excited for the performance but the biggest task is making to Anny agree. He allowed to dance but after knowing my partner is Sameer he is very recultant to allow me but it's been a social cause he allowed me and I am happy for that but I don't know why I am feeling some unknown restless like something wrong is gonna happen.

I checked my outfit finally and walked out of the room but some force pulled me inside closing my mouth.

" Anny....." I said even though he is not allowing me to talk.

" Where are you going?" He asked me taking his hand from my mouth.

" All are waiting for the performance "

" Ohh really these days you are more worried about others than me" He whispered in my ears taking me close to him.

" Acha what made you to feel like this" I asked controlling my emotions.

" Simple you are with me even though you want to go out" He took me more close.

" So what shall I do to make you feel you are important to me"

" Simple dance with me now"

" Anny have you lost it"

" Yaa long back my heart"

" Don't be more cheesy and come on why you wanna dance now"

" I wanna dance come on now"

" But don't know the move's"

" I can match you and now don't find any excuses becoz you know i won't back off"

" Ok baba now smile becoz I wanna dance with my smiling handsome" I said and he smiled back making me more happy.

Hoon.. hoon..

Music started playing and I offered my hand to my Jaan and he took it immediately taking me to a imaginary dance floor.

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hai tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdam
Haan sikha maine

He pulled me more close and matching his feet with mine taking me more close like glueing to him.

Ishuu...." He said huskily igniting the movement.

" Anny..." I said controling my emotions he kept his hand down my waist pulling me more close and buried his head in my crock of my neck.

" Anny...What are you doing?" I stammered.

" I love you Ishu..." He whispered but I pushed him away.

" Love you Too..." I said raising my brow's but that doesn't last long as again he pulled me close to him.

" Let's dance..." I said and he nodded his head tapping feet for the music.

Jeena jeena kaise jeena

Haan sikha maine jeena mere humdam

Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina humdam

But again he pushed me close to him and I raised my brow's.

" What this called salsa right?" he said smirking and I smiled in defeat but this man is not leaving me and digging deep inside my crook of my neck inhaling my scent sending shiver to my spine. This man is enjoying my current position but I am unable to breath.

" Anny leave me na" I said but he is keeping his head deep inside my neck.

" Ishu I can't get enough of you...You have became my addiction which I will never get rid off" He said pulling me more close.

" Aww how cute......Listen Anny Kapoor this doesn't suit you so tell me what's cooking in your brain...."But I screamed

" Nothing...." He said pushing me to see my face and winked at me.

" Anny you bite me"

" It's called Hickey in my language" He said smiling devilishly.

" But why you did so?"

" To tell the world that you are my MATE"

" Hello,where this world mate came from"

" Come on now go and dance with that stupid he will definitely see this and understand that you are already taken and finds another hotty instead of wasting time in this old aunty"

" Acha Uncle" I said and kissed his cheek intentionally.

" What's this gift for?"He said touching the place where I kissed and now it's time for me to smile devilishly.

" I am marking you as my mate" I said

" Then you can mark more I am all your's"

" Shut up Anny" I said and he smiled taking me close.

" Acha baba listen to me if he misbehaved with you or if he even try you touch or make you feel uncomfortable then I won't spare to cut his fingers" he said seriously and I just nodded as I can't add fuel to his fire talking some wrong.

" I will manage and I will promise I tell you if I feel uncomfortable"

" You know waht you don't need to tell me becoz I can read from your moves how you feel....Enjoy DANCE" He said emphassing the word dance.

" I will MR. Possessive" I said and some one knocked the door.

" I am possessive on everything what is mine and you be careful" he said and went to open the door.

I saw Advi and Anny taking actually they are whispering to each other and Anny left smiling at me and I smiled back.

Anish pov

After that day I know the value of understanding than shouting at her like an idiot. She is such a beautiful angle came for me but I am as a fool always shouting at her.

" Kam ho gaya?"(Finished your work?) Rishi asked me and I winked at him.

I have done that intentionally as I want all Ishu's focus on me and she should remember me even she is dancing with sameer....This man I have to something to this man before I leave this place or else she will keep troubling my Ishu.

The song started playing and my entire focus is on Ishu but that god his stars are good becoz all the time my baby is smiling and she is constantly starring at me.

Sameer may think he won by making Ishu to dance with him but this is what the insult is..Hahaha Ishu you are such a stubborn girl.

" Anny see how my sis is dancing?"

" Yaa yaa i am watching"

" But she is watching you"

" After effects man"

" What have you done?" He said winking at me.

" Thing you can't do" I winked at him.

" I can do many things bro..."

" Acha...." I said and we laughed for some time but suddenly some one dragged me to the dancing floor with all the force.

It's really an sudden movement I can't even register what is happening but I saw her face and it's Summy.

What the hell is happening? Why she is taking me ?

Before I could frame sentence and ask to lips came in contact with mine.

I am shocked sorry shocked is underestimate for my reaction. Before I could push her away she pushed me and went away.

For few seconds my brain stopped working. After few seconds recalling what had happened I turned towards Ishu she is already in tears edge to fell down but she is hardly controlling.

Both the ladies went from there and me standing there like a statue seeing all the people with questioning look

To be continued....