55. Heated Movement

Anish pov

From that day we are in a good terms at least in our shared home.

In the office I am not finding her much and belive me office hours are really hectic.

Above all this this girl Arpitha is not leaving me and always by my side.

Everyday me and Ishu used to cook dinner and we will grab the breakfast on our way to office. We both come together but we didn't want any one to learn the fact we are stay together.

It's break from the work and I went to have some coffee and returning back then I saw Ishu and I felt happy and started taking steps towards her but then I realised she here with some one and they are sharing coffee I mean Ishu forwarded him the saucer and they are having the happy faces.

I am hurt to see her smiling becoz of the other guy let be alone jealousy or possessive she is mine and I went way leaving the cup.

If she don't like his company she wouldn't laugh so she enjoys and above all that it doesn't mean if we talk share flat cook together doesn't mean that we are happy couple. I haven't forget anything what she has said to me.

I am not able to concentrate on work. So I switched on some music and trying to relax but then a colleague of mine informed me Rahul is calling me.

Who he is now? I thought and walked to his cabin and then I realised he is the same person
I saw few minutes back.

What he want from me?

" You can sit?" He said and I sat very comfortably.

" You are the other intern from Ishu's college right" He asked.. Ishu really if he is not my superior then I would have given him a hard punch.

" Yaa I am" I said with a negligence.

" So,I want to ask you few things about Ishu?" he said but I kept a confused face.

" Does she love someone..I mean like boyfriend.."

" It's not my place to answer"

" But I love her that's why I am feeling scared to ask her" he said the most unwanted words which I don't want to hear.

Do you know how it feels to hear someone else say they love your love...that's the worst feeling you will have..

I just gave a smile and left his cabin. But his stupid words are echoing in my ears.

Anyway it's one sided love and my Ishu will never ever allow any other man to take my position.

Really Anny after what had happened also you are saying and feeling the same....My mind said.

So what you want to do now....Let me check whether she will be effect by me anymore.

I have to take to final decision on this I thought and the only thing that is good for us is to ignore and making us live our lives.

SO LER HER LIVE HER OWN LIFE.

Ishika pov

I am damm happy for the fact that we are happy together. All these days I am just masking myself with a mask but I know how much void I am from inside.

Today I saw new dish in YouTube and I will try it and make Anny taste it..

Thai curry and believe me it took nearly more than 2 hrs for cooking it but where is this man.

It's quite late now. Let me call him no what if he shouts this man can't be understood no matter what.

Before I would take stupid decision and earn shoutings from him he came back home and I smiled seeing him but he even didn't notice me.