32. Count On...

Ishika pov

I came back after having delicious food. I don't know why but I'm feeling that some bad is going to happen.

I am searching for my phone but I couldn't find it.

" Are you searching for your phone?" Sameer asked and I nodded.

He gave me my phone with a smirk on his face.

" What happened?" I asked but he just smiled.

I took my phone and switched on the net and found that Anny sent photos.

Anny is looking damn handsome in those pics. Actually handsome is the less word to say about him.

I am just lost in admiring him😍.

I called him but he didn't lift the call. I thought he is busy in wedding.

But I want to talk to him badly so I called him again and he attended the call at the last ring.

" Anny you are looking very handsome"

" Yaa I know many girls here said the same" He said making me feel sad.

" Ohh then tell those girls that you are having a pretty girlfriend" I said casually.

" Just like the way you have your new boyfriend" he said making me wonder for his words.

" From where did this new boyfriend come?"

" You should know that better than me... Anyways don't disturb me and let me enjoy my family time" he said a bit seriously.

" What happened?" I said as I don't know why he is talking like this.

" Bye.." He said and ended the call.

I came back to the room to grab my things and move to my place.

" Ishu why are feeling sad? Did your Mr. Attitude scold you?" Sameer asked.

I have saved Anny's number as Mr. Attitude as we are not in good terms now. If we both are talking and enjoying then I will save his name as Love..Honey..etc

" How do you know?"

" Because I told him that I am your boyfriend" He said in a simple tone.

" Why did you tell like that?" I asked him controlling my anger.

" He spoke very rudely so I thought to irritate him. By the way who is he?" He asked raising his brow's.

" I am leaving. Bye" I said and walked not even caring whether Advi is coming or not.

What I have to tell Anny now..He is normally possessive and when it comes to Sameer he is so possessive.

I jumped onto my bed. I can't even describe my feelings now. I am not sad, happy, worried. Normally by this time tears would run down my cheeks but now I don't know why I am not getting tears.

I twisted and turned but neither sleep nor any idea to convince him is coming in to my brain.

" Ishu don't worry...I told Rishi and he will talk to Anish" She said.

" No Advi. Tell Rishi bhai not to talk about this with him" I said and she nodded.

Why should some one explain to him every time? He should ask me and get the things sorted out.

I am not going to call him. How rude is he to end the call like that? Let him take initiate first. I am fed up asking for his forgiveness every time.

Anish Pov

Ishu hadn't called me or texted me from last two days. Today I am going back to college and I  even don't know whether she remembers about my arrival.

I didn't call her. Why should I call her? She should have the responsibility to explain what had happened but no she is behaving like I did some crime.

I have not even said a word even though I am angry at her beyond threshold value.

I packed all my clothes and came down to bid bye to my parents.

" Bye mom" I said and my mom hugged me. I know she will be crying. Whenever I leave to hostel this will repeat.

" Mom just 1 month and I will come back home" I said and she smiled a little.

I hugged my dad and said bye.

" Keep your Sona happy and don't fight with her" He said making me jump in my place.

" How do you know Papa?"

" I am your dad beta" He said and I smiled and came out of the house.

Rohith came to drop me at station but all the way he is just talking about sona...

I shouldn't have saved her name as sona😑.

This train journey is totally boring. I remembered my previous journeys where I just to continuously talk, chat with Ishu but this time nothing is gonna help.

I just drifted a comforter over me and drifted in to sleep and woke up when my station arrived.

I didn't even call Rishi as I thought to go alone. But I stopped in my tracks as I saw what I didn't even expect.

These UNEXPECTED TWISTS are becoming part of my life.

Ishika pov

Hell with this anger man!! I can't control anymore. These two days are enough for me to miss him.

I waited for two days but this is beyond the limits. He is so stubborn. How can he be without talking to me? Am I the only one craving for his love? Doesn't he care for me?

Today he will come back from home and I don't want to continue all this by keeping comma but want to end this with full stop.

I went to station to receive my Mr. Attitude. I know he will be shocked for my presence and I can't stop my smile imaging his situation.

I am waiting for last half an hour as his train is late. I stood searching for him then came my angry handsome trying to avoid me even now.

He passed away from me not even glancing back. I followed him like a little child. He walked out and stood there trying to find something.

Is he finding Cab or Auto?

I caught his hand and dragged him towards scooty ignoring his stupid glances.

" Shall I make you to sit?" I asked. Even now he is ignoring me.

" First you handle yourself" He said harshly but I remained silent.

The drive is totally calm. He didn't initiated any talk nor I. I am afraid of hearing his stupid sarcastic words again and again.

We almost reached his place. Even now he didn't speak a word and sat keeping a punk face.

" Are you going to take me to your new boyfriend's place?" He asked and I shuttered in my place.

I stopped the bike and he is walking inside not even telling bye to me.

" Anny.." I called him with some fear.

" What?" He asked coming back near me.

" Anny..Let me explain" I said the words hoping that he will listen to me.

" See count on from today ....You will  beg for my explanation" He said in a harsh tone  and walked away.

To be continued....