54. Repairing the Relationship

"True lovers celebrate their Anniversary as Valentines day"...I hope all my readers celebrates the one like that with your loved ones..

Happy Valentines day...

Enjoy the reading...

Ishika Pov

Today is important day as we will be assigned to projects. Hope me and Anny will be in same project.

I walked with him inside the office but we didn't came together at least this can make me happy.

I can't understand about myself whether I love him or hate him confused me..

The thought that he gave the first importance to some one other me is making me mad and it is over taking the love I have for him. 

I should make some friends at least that gonna help me now.

" Hai I am Ishika" I said to a pretty girl before me and she gave me a warm smile.

" Hai I am Nina..Very happy to meet you' She said and we both engaged in a conversation.

Ishika you will be working under Rahul I turned to see him but believe me he is damm handsome ok but not so good than Anny..Heyy wait why I am comparing him with my Anny. 

We are three members and one girl and two are boys.

" For today read this" He said giving us a huge file once we are near his cabin.

Seeing alone is making my head to rotate and how can I read entire.

Anyway I should the work so let me start..I thought and started doing my work

This is really too booring we can read if it's understanding or interesting but this doesn't fall in both the categories.

" Let go for tea" my colleague came near me this is what I want I thought and went with her.

She is Nisha nice girl but talkative we both reached the caffeine but after a long search.

We are talking some general stuff but I felt some eyes on me and I turned to see Anny but it's not Anny it's Rahul.

Why he is staring at me?

Will he shout becoz we are here? Don't be child Ishu grow up..

He came towards our table and I don't know why but we started panicking.

" Come on girls don't be panic" He said with a smile and we took a breath.

" So where are you from?" He asked me and I replied all his questions with lots of patience mean while Nisha brought the order.

We three finished drink and stood to go back to our work.

" Ishu" He called me but I gave a weird look as this is really unexpected from him.

" You can come to my cabin if you need any help" He said and smiled.

" Thank you Rahul" I said and walked aback.

I didn't find Anny after we came here. Where he is? I thought and quickly my eye's scanned up to it's perimeter but there is no use becoz he is not there.

I am waiting when to go. O don't know how this people are working from so many days.

" Let's go" I asked Nisha and she accepted and we came out.

Where is Anny?

" Lost in thoughts" Nishi said and I came back from my thoughts.

" Nothing..ok bye" I said before she asks me to go together and ran away from her.