61. Walking Away

Anish POV

After what has happened I have totally lost my senses. I did wrong I shouldn't have raised my hand and voice at Ishu's father.

After her message that she will call me I didn't call her again becoz I can't mess her life more.

I even booked my tickets to go to her  home but Rishi stopped me saying to give her time to sort out the things over there.

I will definitely wait for her but I am not leaving any chances to reach her. Like every day today also I went for office but I am feeling something odd.

All people are gossiping but what they are talking anyways I don't want to know.

' So when you are gonna leave?' My fellow colleagues asked me.

" May be after few days" I asked and I am still on my decision to leave this place becoz this place is only remainding of her.

Ok let me distract my mind I thought and trying to do my work.

" I want to meet  him" I am hearing the conversation.

" He is on leave today"

" Why so suddenly?"

" There is gossip that he is going to marry Ishika the intern" All my senses got activated when I heard Ishu's name and what the remaining shit?

He is gonna marry her?

This can't happen how dare he is marry her?

I turned towards them just get the more information.

" How you know all this?" I asked them.

" There is a talk bro." He just shrugged and went away.

I don't know how to describe my feelings now. I am angry, confused,worried everything.

Ishika pov.

I am hell shocked to see him in my home. How can he came here? And that to with his parents.

He is giving me the smile seeing my shocked face. If it's Anny na I would have jumped with happiness but no it's not anny.

I sat before him and they are talking with I didn't pay any attention.

" Ishu" my mom poked me and I came back to senses and stared at her with a questioning look.

" Go take him to laun" My mom said and this is the moment I am waiting for.

But shall I tell him about us? Now I am confused to tell or not.

Why shouldn't I ? Even in his there came Ranveer or Ranbir I will tell even though they are my crush then why not to him who is just a colleague.

" So shocked to see me here?" He initiated the conversation.

" Didn't expected you here"

" How is Anny?" I asked him becoz this is the chance I can know how he is doing.

" Anny?" He asked confused.

" Sorry Anish" I said.

" Why you want to know about him specially?" He questioned back.

" Becoz he is my love" I spatted out.

" What........?" He shouted.

" Yes, we are in love"

" Then why you ended up here" He asked again.

" It's a long story. My parents are against our love"