9. Avoiding Her

Anish pov

I came out of the class but saw her outside my class. How much guts did she have to come to senior's  class.

But how can I face her..wait what will she do after seeing me??

No doubt she will slap you left and right

My brain mocked..Is she here to beat me..Ohh..my...God...if she does so I will loose all my image no no that shouldn't  happen.

I should not confront her at any cost.

But how long are you gonna avoid her..

Till she forgets my foolish act.. I answered my brain. 

"What happened man? " Rishi shouted.

" Man she is waiting for me outside of the class" I said in a slow voice

" So you have done it" He smirked at me.

" You don't know what really  happened" 

" What did you do?" he shouted.

" Man I totally screwed it"

" Spell out Anny before I loose my temper"

As I can't keep anything from him, I spoke what had happened. He is totally shocked for my actions as it's a bloody action.

" Anny it's really bad man. How can you do to a girl whom you know hardly from a month?" He questioned but I didn't have an answer.

" I am feeling sorry for my actions Rishi" I said.

" Then go and apologise"

" No she will slap me" I said.

" You can't avoid her. Go and apologise her" he said and I  nodded in disagreement.

" Actually Anny you don't have to go "

" Yes you are correct"

" Because she is coming" he said and I turned back and saw her coming to me.

Come Rishi let's go out" I said taking my bag.

" Why  should I come? I am not afraid of her" he said smirking but I started walking away even though I heard her calling me.

I walked continuously until I reach my room.

What she is up to?

Ishika pov

" For that relation to continue we have to be normal" He said leaning over me.

This is the first time in my life I am close to a man. My heart is beating so fast like a marathon.

The room is totally silent, I can hear his heart beat which is beating very fast like mine.

I stood still without even daring to move or else I would touch ground for sure.

I came to senses after some time and walked out.

I found my friends who are already waiting for me. I didn't say them about all this as I don't want to complicate things more.

I skipped all my classes and I sat idle. Even my mind is not working properly.

All the events flashed before my eyes again. I came to a conclusion that I should either ignore him or be more friendly with him.

I don't want to raise unusual hopes in him but he will be after me if I say " I will not talk with him"

So I will tell him that I forget everything and we will be friends. But I will ignore him as much as I can.

Now I am running after him from morning but he is running away from me.

I don't understand why he is running away from me??

I followed him until he reached out of our block.

I went back to my friends and heard that tomorrow evening is the fresher's party.

Once I heard that on fresher's day there will be a small dance floor in which a fresher has to pair with senior.

All have to participate and the seniors will choose their pair.

So now Anish Kapoor will be dancing with me. I thought and then I heard Vihaan one of my senior calling me.

" You are Ishika right. You are my date for tommorow" he said.

" But sir Anish sir..." I have not even completed my sentence he had left.

Anyways good for me. This is the only way I can speak with him.

By the time we reached our hostel, all the girls immersed in the preparations of tomorrow's party.

The code is blue jean and white top for girls and for boys it's blue jean and black shirt.

I have a pair and I am not bothered about it anymore.

Anish Pov

Today is fresher's. If it's normal between us I would have asked her as my date but now I don't even have courage to encounter her.

But how can I allow her to dance with someone else. I don't like that idea. I have to ask. At least I have to try..

Most of the junior girls have already came but I didn't found her. We sat at a corner as usually. We are teasing our fellow junior when I saw her.

She wore a white top and a blue jean. She is perfect just perfect. The party started but I am unable to take my eyes from her.

Some of my friends are on the dance floor tapping their feet to the slow music.

I saw her sitting with Advi and some of her friends. Suddenly Rishi stood up and I raised my brow's but he just smirked at me.

I saw him talking something to Ishu and Advi. Is he asking Ishu for dance? I don't even wonder if he ask. He is such a play boy. But thank god because I saw Advi and Rishi are going to the dance floor.

"Don't behave like a coward...Go and ask her" My heart said this time.

I am walking towards her and she is seeing me as if she is going to kill me. All my courage drained now.

I stood still there but suddenly Summi came before me. She is seeing me.

" Shall we dance Anny?" Summi asked me .

" Sorry , Someone is waiting for me" I said and grabbed her hand even though she is angry.

The song's slow but I am not seeing it. I am feeling silence though my surroundings are noisy.

" So I finally caught you" she said.

" I am sorry" I spilled out which is longing from a long time.

" I forgive you because I am equally responsible for what had happened"

" So let's be friends" I said and she nodded her head.

" I have done it to make you tell his name but it's has happened in some other way" I said

" So... Is she your girlfriend?" She asked me making me shocked.

" Who..?" I asked in shock.

" Summi Mam" She asked me and I smiled.

" So, I am taking it as a yes" she said.

" She is my friend just like you" I said

" Hmm" she hunmed.

She suddenly pushed me back then I saw we are on the dance floor.

The rest of the party went well. Hope it continuous as well...

To be continued........