3. Helping Her

Anish Pov

I'm with my friends at some distance from the entrance gate. We've assembled here to introduce ourselves to our pretty junior girls.

I didn't have any interest in these things but my friends Jai, Sunny, Rishi... have. Actually he has a long name which we made short and sweet.

They are enjoying by scaring juniors with their angry tone. But my attention is caught to those large brown eyes. I liked her eyes. I don't know why I am feeling all this.

All my friends are making her scare more so I stood before her introducing myself.

She gave me a beautiful smile which is telling thanks.

What is this feeling? I want to be in those eyes all the time.

I want to know more about her. But I lost my chance because of Principal.

She went away with her friends and all of us also started to our classes.

The rest of the day went well but my eyes are searching for her.

I should have asked about her? Atleast should have asked her branch😏😏.

On the next day, I sat in library. I love reading books. I usually lose myself in reading books.

I sat in my favourite corner in the library reading a book. I raised my head when I sensed a girl sitting beside me. I would not have wondered if she is not the girl I am trying to see.

I got worried as there is some issue. I can say that by restlessness in her eyes.

She didn't glance at me even though I am seeing her with most intensified look.

Ohh... girl aren't my looks effecting you... I thought to myself but she suddenly turned towards me with a restless look. But after seeing me, a small smile came on her lips which she immediately replaced with a normal face.

She is working on something. To say she is turning pages continuously which is making me more worried about her.

I don't know what is happening for me when I am around her. This is the first time I am feeling different for a girl. I don't say that I didn't have crush.

For boys it's always a natural thing to have their first crush on their seventh standard Math teacher😂😂.

Even in my case it's the same. After that I didn't get interest in any girl. But I am the crush of many girls in my school and college.

But this girl... she is something. May be this is called Love at first sight 🤔🤔.

May I help you?" I asked finally as I am unable to see her restlessness.

But the most happiest part is that she has agreed with it immediately once I asked her.

So....What's your name?" I acted as I didn't remember her name as I don't want to give her any hint that I am paying some interest on her.

Ishika Bha" she is saying.

Is she trying to call me brother? Nooooooooo.....😯😯😯😯.

Ishika is enough... I think you know the college rules. You have to call seniors boys as SIR" I said as I know what she intended to do.

Ok sir" she said making me smile.

I helped her in preparing notes. Finally with in half an hour we completed the task and she gave a relief of breath.

Thank you so much sir" she said with a smile. Before I replied, her friends accompanied her.

Ishu...come let's go we are getting late" Her friend said dragging her away.

She turned back and gave me a breath taking smile which made my heart flutter.

Until she is in the distance that my eye can see, I kept looking at her but once she left from my view I felt unknown sadness occupying me.

And now I didn't have any interest to study. So I came out and joined my gang.

Anny where have you been?" Sumi said once she saw me.

Don't tell me you are in library" Suresh said but I smiled as an answer to his question to which he gave a look that I will not change which I ignored as usually.

The next few days I didn't find her but my eyes automatically searches for her when ever I came across gang of girls or when I pass by first year class rooms.

But I couldn't find her anywhere. I think I can find her if I search her or order one of the junior to call her which I can't do as I have to face the teasing from my friends.

As usually we all are sitting on the steps in front of our block. Both Rishi and Laksh are cracking jokes on Raj making everyone laugh. Me and Rishi share room and I am close to him and I'll hangout with him.

Suddenly Sumi stopped laughing and started giving death full glares. I turned back to see the poor person but I was both shocked and happy to see the girl whom my eyes are searching, my heart is aching to see, my mouth is dying to talk with.

I stood up and kept starring at her even without blinking as if I blink I will miss her image in my eyes for nano seconds😂😂.

My starring is distributed by the girls beside her. I didn't even had idea about the presence of her friends and my friends.

Thank you so much sir for your help...I didn't get any chance to thank you...you really saved me" she said with a smile as usual.

It's not a problem. Where have you been from last four days?" I asked without knowing what I am asking her.

Her eyes enlarged for my question. Ohh...god I have given her a hint that I have noticed her absence.

I went to my native place sir " she said in short but it's sweet and I didn't know what to speak and we both stood silent.

I will leave sir I am having class now" She said and I nodded my head and she started walking.

I sat back in my place when I saw all my friends are seeing me with a question mark on their face.

"Heyy girl..Come here" Sumi said and we all turned towards her.

Why she is calling her? I know now there will be drama and she will definitely get in trouble for talking with senior😏😏.

Don't come miss.Junior..I thought but she started walking towards us.

Haii guys...

How is the chapter?

Hope you enjoy reading.

How they will fall in love with each other?

Will sumi trouble her for talking with Anny?

Keep guessing guys...

Till nxt update byee guyss.

Happy reading😍😍