22. Lovey Dovey

Anish pov

I know she is totally mad at me but what to do I couldn't control my anger.

She said ok but I can understand her feelings. Let me make you taste my love..😙

Ishika pov

Yes, I am totally upset for his behaviour yesterday but after that I can understand his concern and anger.

How did I forgive him so easily? He is my weakness but I love this weakness.

I can't be angry at him for long time. But I don't want him to know that I can't be angry at him. So let me hide this from him.

So I thought to irritate him. Today I dressed formally and to say I stopped laughing talking loudly as I have searched for the qualities of a traditional girl😂.

" Hello where are you?" He texted me as we didn't meet today.

" I am in class" I texted back.

" Then what are doing with your phone..just listen to the lecture" He said and I can understand his anger. He is totally focused in his studies and I am not so dedicated as him.

I thought to keep another msg but taken back as I can't be the victim of his anger again.

This lecture is totally boring. I tried my best to pay attention but I can't. How can I when my mind is revolving around him😏.

It's already evening. We came out after so many laughs and talks. Then I remembered him and thought to meet him.

" Advi you go... I have work" I said to Advi in an excitement to meet him but my words are heard by sameer.

" What's the work Ishu?" He asked curiously.

" Nothing. I am getting late bye" I said and walked from there.

Where is he now? 😑.

I searched in his class but I didn't find him. Where he would be at this hour?🤔🤔.

It's like I am working as his PA as I know his everyday routine😂😂.

I walked to tennis court I know he will definitely be there. I really can't find how he can manage many tasks with ease. I walked with the hope that he will be there and he is actually there which made me happy.

He is totally drenched with sweat and to say his shirt is sticking to his fit body revealing his strong abs. I am seeing him but he is totally involved in the game. I kept on seeing him but he did not even glance at me.

Suddenly he turned towards me and then he lost the ball making me laugh and to my happiness he rubbed his back smirking. But suddenly he tuned to cool mode and started to play his game. He is playing with full concentration making the opponent lose.

It has been more than half an hour. I am waiting for him but he is not coming to meet me. I know he is testing my patience but I know how to make him come near me. I started walking from there but he is not calling me. I sadly walked out and stayed near the door.

After some time the other girl came out but he is not coming out. I peeped inside the room but he is not there.

Ohh god where is he?

Is there any other door to exit from this room?

" Anny " I shouted but there is no response and to add to my fear, the room is totally dark. I thought to go out but suddenly the room door closed with loud sound.

" Anny is it you?" I said but there is no response.

" Please don't scare me I am afraid of dark" I said with a sad tone and then two hands wrapped around my waist.