24. Unexpected Apology

Anish Pov

This is beyond the limits. Ok I don't know why I spoke those words but I regret for shouting at her.

She stands in equal position for our stupid fight. She is the root cause of all this.

How dare is she to tell that she will not open up our relationship?

The value she gives to sameer is 100 times more than she cares for our relationship.

This guy is at bringing me to my nerves. He is the behind picture for our every fight. Dare you Sameer. I can warn him not to peep into Ishu's life but there comes my anger lady. So, I have taken aback the stupid idea.

I didn't call her. Why should I? If she cares, loves let her take a step ahead this time...

I saw her in corridor. Her face is red don't think it's because of the blush. It's because of the anger for seeing me. I turned my head and walked side by her.

Do you know how hard it is to stay away from our love when she is next to us😐.

I came to room as I am free now. Normally in this time we both would have hangout but now I should dream as if we are really hanging out.

" Come on Anny get ready we will go out" Rishi said.

"To where... anyways I am not interested to come" I declared my opinion

" Ohh are you really not interested even if Ishu is coming" This time I didn't spilled out that we fought because this is totally silly man. Every time fighting and compromising.

" Ok then give me 5" I said and splashed water on my face.

" See someone who is not interested a minute back is now cleaning his face" Rishi uttered a bad joke and I glared at him.

We both came out. I am sure she will be shocked to see me. Anyway I am Anish Kapoor and I am the man of wonders😂.

I even don't know why this sudden outing. If this is a plan to make us talk then Ishu will see the worst side of me as she told our fight out.

She stopped as if she is grounded to earth seeing me.

Rishi as a gentle man opened the front door for Advi. These two people are cute. They are in a relation where there are no clashes unlike us may be our relation is that strong.

I am not in a position to open the door for her. She herself settled in the next seat.

How understanding she is... She is so perfect in understanding my anger but fails every time in understanding my love.

On that day, I have asked her to stay for some more time because I  want to spend time with her but she is like a fool worsening the situation.

"Ohh love birds..Why are you silent" Rishi said smirking.

"Because my mind is totally occupied with previous sweet talks" She said sarcastically.

"Even I feel the same" I said and turned to see her but she turned her face away just repeating my morning act.

Ohh this is really hurting.

"Ok what is this sudden outing for?"

"For birthday" Rishi said.

"When is your b'day Advi?" I asked as Rishi answered my question.

"It's not my birthday" Advi said seeing Ishu.

By chance is it her b'day??

I saw Ishu now. I can see anger in her eyes.

Ohh Anny how can you forget? Ohh stop it... when did you know to forget her b'day my mind questioned me.

I know how angry she will be now. For girls behave as devils and curse them when someone forget to wish on their birthday and when it comes to boyfriend you know I don't have to explain.

My phone popped in to a msg.

Ishu: This is how much you care for me.

Anny: This is what how much you value me.

She just glared at me and I too had thrown back the same glare.

We arrived at the mall. I don't know what I will be doing here. This man Rishi is really annoying.

What will we do here man?" I asked stepping in.

" Heyy enjoy shopping with your love.. man"

" Bhai how can you be so nice. You never say No to Ishu" She said but I can understand what she mean

"Advi how can you be so loving. You always follow his words" I just gave a counter to her question.

She saw me from top to bottom. " Are you both fighting again?" Rishi asked making both of us wonder.

" No Rishi " I said pulling her into my arms. She smiled a little. "Thats fine be like that" he said and walked away.

She saw me asking me to leave but me being Anish how can I be without irritating her? I tightened the hold on her shoulder pushing her to the traditional wear section.

" Hello I don't want to buy any traditional wear..I want to buy jean" She said and I glared at her and she stood silent.

We are searching for dresses from last one hour but nothing became an apple in my eye. What irritated me more is she is not even paying minute interest. I saw her admiring one dress. It's some type of leghanga or whatever girls call. How I missed this dress? It is pink colour bottom and pale green top with yellow dupatta. I know she will be looking like an angel but mark.... only for me:)

I asked to pack the dress and cleared the bill and saw her still seeing me in anger.

This is really going beyond the limits. I kept my ego aside and trying to talk with her normally but this girl is getting into my nerves. I dragged her aside pinning to a nearby wall.

" Ishu" I said in a loving voice and she turned her face. I cupped her face and turned towards me.

" Ok I am sorry" I said but there is no response.

" Ishu I am saying something"

" You have already talked what you wanted to speak"

" I am regretting my words"

" But I am not in a position to forgive" She said.

" Ishu don't drag further I don't want to spoil your birthday"

" Ohh really...try to care about me then you can celebrate my birthday" she said and I nodded.

"So, what you want now?"

" I want some space"

" Ohh really.... Is this sqaure foot enough or you need one more?" I said moving away from her.

" Bad joke" She said and went away.

After that she went to select few more dresses. I didn't go around her because I understood how much pain she is going through because of my stupid words.

We went to a restaurant for dinner. Even now she is not talking with me and also not having food. I took a spoon and kept near her mouth but she is not seeing me. I cupped her face and forced to open her mouth and kept her favourite mushroom friedrice.

" I am sorry Ishu. Please forgive your idiot" I said and suddenly she hugged me crying and I hugged her back tighter not even bothering of the surroundings.

I just want the movement to stop like this. When she is in my embrace no one can take her away from me forver and ever..

" I love you ishu" I wishpered in her ear...

" Love you to Anny" She said back making me the happiest person alive.

Finally my angel is back to old self and from now I just want to keep check on my words because I don't want to hurt her again...

To be continued.................