36. Wife and Husband

Haii...Bunch of happiness....

Firstly My work has reached the peaks #1 and continuing the legacy😍😍.

Belated happy Birthday and congratulations pranaya😍

Anish Pov

I walked back to my room which is about 15 to 20 mins. Not only me Rishi is also doing the intern. Actually he tried to find some offer in Advi's place but couldn't find out😂. So without having any other option, he applied to the same company.

My mom is continously nagging me to come home. But what to do let me be with Ishu for some days and after that I will go to my home.

The work environment is really cool. I would love to do job here as I can feel that she is near me.

I am in a hurry to pack my stuff as I and Ishu have planned to go out.

I don't know how she will manage but I am privileged that she is lying to her parents for me.

This indicates how important I am to her and how much she loves me.

"May I help you" Krithika my colleague asked. She is also an inten working here.

She has big eyes. Whenever I see her eyes I remember my Ishu.

"No thanks" I said and rushed out to find some cab or auto.

"Where are you?" Ishu literlly yelled at me regretting my action of calling her.

"I am on the way and you please cool down" I said and I heard her inhaling air.

After few minutes I reached the destination where we are supposed to meet and it is beach.

I agree that Chennai is such a lovely place. Anyone will fall in love with this city easily.

I saw her watching the waves and I hugged her from behind. She jerked away and gave me a tight slap on my cheek.

" Whatt..." I shouted at her keeping my plam on my cheek.

" Sorry Anny....I thought it is some idiot and slapped" She is saying trying to touch my cheek.

" No..stay away.." I said moving back.

" Anny..I said sorry..Why will I beat you when I know it is you"

" You beat me wantedly and I know that" I said as I know she can sense me and what she is telling is lie.

"No.." She said authoritatively.

"Come on spell out" I said and she smiled mischievously conforming that I'm correct.

"I did it wantedly because you avoided me all these days" she said pounting.

"Ok.. But what is my gift for coming here" I asked teasingly.

" You want Ice cream...?? Come on I will buy it for you" She said and ran to the vendor.

I didn't go after her and stood in my place rooted. She came with taking two ice-creams and offered me one but I denied. Without asking another time she started eating.

We both sat on sand and she is enjoying her Ice cream with full joy not even turning towards me.

" So..." I asked bringing her from her world.

" What so..." she said and her lips turned into red because of the colour of the Ice-cream.

I grabbed her Ice-cream and started eating it without caring her looks.