20. Love You Too❤❤

Anish Pov

" Anny I don't want to talk with you..even after you know what I feel for you, you don't even care for me and it's better if we stop now as it does no good for both of us" She said with tears and now I am feeling happy as those tears are for me.

I just went away intentionally to make her know what it feels when our loved ones go away from us. I just want her to feel the every pain I felt because of her so that she will never repeat it again in life.

Yes, she will be with me till until my soul burns. I am not a guy to marry another girl when I my heart is with my Ishu.

" Anny.." Rishi came running to me. What happened to him suddenly? He switched on the speaker.

" Ishu is coming to beat Anny" Advi said and I laughed out for her words.

" Anny I am happy now" Rishi said grinning.

" She is totally crazy man.."

" This is all because of you. At Least now stop this drama and tell your feelings before its too late" He said making me think once again what I am doing.

It's almost 4 days I stopped talking with her. I am not even in her eye ball but I filled her in my brown eyes. Yes all these days I kept on seeing her again and again and every movement I am falling in love with her again and again.

I saw her face turning red not because of the smile but because of the tears. I felt guilty whenever I saw her tears. I know how hard it is to control from taking her into my arms.

Do you know how hard it is to be away from our love?? If not experience it😉

It's enough now. Let me end this now as even I am afraid now that she will reject even if I propose.

" Rishi come leave the room fast" I said as I know by this time she will be climbing the stairs.

I took a knife and slept on the bed acting like I am unconscious. I heard my room door opening with loud bang.

" How dare you Anish Kapoor?" she shouted but I am trying very hard to keep shut.

I want to see her angry face but no Anny control for some time I thought to myself and kept my eyes shut tightly.

Why she is not seeing me? By this time she would have shouted my name🤔.

" Anny " She shouted .

Yes now the game beings...

Ishika pov

I opened his damn bloody door with a bang.

" How dare you Anish Kapoor?" I shouted seeing him sleeping soundly.

This stupid is enjoying his sleep when he took off others sleep.

But then I saw the knife in his hand. Does he do anything stupid?

" Anny" I said running to him.

" Anny what happened wake up?" I shouted trying to wake him up.

" Anny please wake up...I'll forgive you please open your eyes. I will never fight with you" I am saying not even bothering whether he listening to me or not.

Let me not waste my time more ...

" Just wait I will be back" I said and about to go out but he caught my hand and now I am shocked to hell.

" What...!!!" Before I say a word he pulled me towards him and now I am on top of him.

I opened my eyed wide in astonishment.

I touched his face to check whether it's real or my dream. "I am fine. There is no need to worry" He said and now I understood that he played a prank.

I stared to hit him with my arms.

Anish Pov

She stared to beat me and I let her do that because I know she is totally out of mind because of my acts.

Let her anger drain away at least in this way😂😂.

She is beating from last ten minutes even now she has not stopped..Ohh my god she is totally mad at me to the core..

I caught her hand as I'm wondering if her hands got hurt which I don't want to happen 😚.

I slide her down and now she is under me which is making me wonder more. She is sliding life a fish under me and I pressed myself a little so that she will stop her act.

" Anny what are you doing?" She asked me with wide eyes.

" It's my right darling" I said.

" No it's not your right and get out of me... I hate you " She said but with tears.

" Yaa you really hate me but what are these tears for" I said rubbing her tears.

" Let me go Anny "

" Never in this life"

" But you don't love me..You played with my feelings " She is saying.

" Didn't you play with my feelings earlier?"

" When have I?"

" Just remember our challenge mam..Do you think I don't know your stupid drama to make me talk?" I said and the colours on her face changed.

" I am sorry" she said immediately.

" I just made all this to make you realise my situation. You don't know what I have gone through seeing you avoiding me and talking with other man..It's irritated me to the hell"

" But you didn't leave me with any other option"

" Really you even enjoyed when he is proposing to you" I raised my brow's.

" But you didn't accepted me when I've proposed you" she said raising her brow's.

" So you will not accept when I propose you?"

" Think so.."

" Try not accepting me" I said and covered distance between us.

" An...ny.."

" Why are you stammering?"

" Mo...ve...ple..ase"

" I love you " I said what she want to hear and what I want to say.

" N.." Is she trying to say no? Before she complete her word I kissed her cheek and she forget what she want to say. Even I am more wondered for my act.

We are lost in each other eyes without my notice my lips came in contact with her sweet rosy petals.

I am about to claim her lips but the knock made us to come out of the trance we are in. I stood up and adjusted my hair and turned to see her and wondered to see her blushing..

To be continued...