29 . 1110 1000 1101

Dedicated to
@praneethapanu13@sindhu0597@hajarafarsana

Anish Pov

I called her but she didn't attend my call or texted me back.

What happened to her?

I called Advi and then she said that Ishu came to meet me.

May be she is struck with some other work and I've left with disappointed as I can't see her for 7 now days... no a week is better to say as I can't imagine myself without seeing her for 7 days.

I am waiting for her call than my train. Suddenly my phone rang. It's from her I attended the call.

When I heard her voice I felt happy. The worry of her is piercing through my heart.

" Anny...." She called me with tons of love.

" Ishu where are you?" I asked but she cried even more.

" Anny I missed you" She said which made me smile with happiness and pride.

" But I don't miss you" I said and I know by this time tears will be running down her cheeks.

" You are in my heart" I said even now there is no reply.

" Hide your blush Ishu until I come" I said and she smiled.

" Keep smiling... I will return soon" I said and ended the call.

I dozed into sleep forgetting the world. I woke up when my phone continuously rang. It's from my dad.

" Haa Dad"

" What's your coach number? I can't find you.." My dad said and then I realised that I've slept all the journey.

I immediately grabbed all my luggage and rushed out. Thank god... if Dad don't come, I would have been in the same sleeping mode.

I saw my dad coming towards me with a smile on his face.

We both went to home. I saw my mom waiting for me and I hugged her.

" You became so thin. Are you not eating? " My mom started her lecture again.

" Mom stop it..I am very hungry now " I said and she smiled.

" Go and fresh up " She said and I walked to my room.

I thought of calling Ishu but now my stomach is important for me as sounds of hunger are becoming audible now.

I went to fresh up.

" Anny Shall I bring food there or will you come down" My mom asked me standing behind the door.

" I will come maa" I said and my phone rang.

It's definitely from Ishu. Ohh god what if mom sees this? My problem is I have saved her contact as "Sona".

" Anny your phone is ringing.... shall I bring it " Mom asked me.

" No mom it's from customer care " I said.

" Ok " Mom said and went away.

Ohh god you saved me from big trouble..

I checked my phone it's from Ishu. I've called her back.

" Why you are not attending my calls?" She yelled at me.

" When did you call?" I asked as I don't know.

" Just check your call log and call me again" She said and I known she will end the call now.