17. You will I know

Ishika pov

" Heyy Ishu down to earth" one of my friends tapped my shoulder when I am deeply immersed in my thoughts during break.

It's almost end of Day 1 of our challenge and I didn't start my attempt.

How should I make him to talk with me? This is the only question in my brain but I don't have an answer.

Let me think....I thought and started to recall all our journey.

Wait ..wait let me write down what makes him angry because I can say that whenever he is angry, he will involuntarily talk. So let me try it this way...

1. If anyone disturbs when he is in work.

2. Doesn't value his words.

3. Whenever I talk with Sameer

4. Simmi dhi will try to flirt with him:)

In all this I have two  options is to make him feel that I am flirting with Sameer and ignoring him.

First let me trying with ignoring him and then I will go to sameer thing as I can't afford to die in his hands😂.

I don't know why he is getting anger whenever he notice me talking with sameer. He is my best friend and he should understand it. But I don't know why I am feeling that he should understand my friendship😑😑.

Day 2

From today I will be following you like a little baby following her mom.

So I woke up at 5.30 as he will be in ground doing his morning walk.

I quickly freshen up and went out to start my mission AIC " Anish Ishika Challenge"

I am in ground but I am searching for him. But he is nowhere.

Didn't he come toady ? No that can't happen😏. Then I found the 6 feet muscular man walking peacefully leaving me in restless situation😠. 

I ran to him to match his tracks but he didn't even glance at me. So strictly on game Mr. Kapoor. We walked all the way with silence. Neither I or he did bother to speak. Actually it is the challenge right and both of us don't want to lose it.

We are end of our second round but we are mute. At least I am better than him. He is not even seeing me as if he sees me he will talk with me.... funny guy..

I came back to my room and started to get ready for the college. I am hearing lectures but my brain is roaming somewhere. Idea tic..tic..tic

I laughed out intentionally so that my professor will throw me out and he did the same.

I directly went to library to see bookish Anish Kapoor. He didn't bother to talk with me when he is free. No there is no way that he will yeah to me. I even doubted that he didn't sense my presence. What I mean to say is he is totally into his studies. He is the topper of his batch man and even doing some top project with IIT Chennai.

I coughed a little and he saw me with weird expression like someone snatched your chocolate. Before I smile he kept his head into the book... unpredictable man🙄.

I waited for more than one hour but he didn't even tilt from his position. Don't be stupid. I have not sat there ogling at him. Even I've read a book.

My phone is vibrating then I saw him seeing the name on my phone screen curiously and then relaxed it's Advi so if it's sameer he would get angry and there is a chance to talk😁.

Get ready for tomorrow Mr. Attitude I thought and left from there seeing him again.

Day 3