13. Back to College

Ishika pov

I am back to college after almost a month. I miss my friends. It has been long we all hang out.

This time I am totally addicted to phone and kept on texting and engaged in attending in calls. My parents are giving me weird faces. They even think that I am spending my whole time with phone in hostel:(

After some days I kept my phone aside but I didn't stop talking with Anish. This man is making me crazy. When I see something or when I heard about something, this man is coming to my brain and I just want to share with him.

Early days it all started with good morning and good night but now this all reached to peaks. We will not talk about anything interesting but didn't want to end chat.

I can understand he is interested in me. Why I am unable to avoid him? Why I am enjoying his company? Why I am feeling happy whenever he texts me? Why don't I feel any ego to text him first? What is this feeling? Why is he driving me crazy?

If all these feelings are called Lo...No No I can't let that happen.

I don't want to fall in love:(

I set all my luggage and then I heard a loud sound and turned back to see Advi standing with huge bags on both her hands.

I ran and embarrassed her with a strong hug.

" Are you going to kill me?" She shouted and I laughed for her act.

We both carried her luggage and started to settle the things.

" So how is the vacation?" I asked but there is no reply and she is smiling sorry actually she is blushing🤔.

" Whatt?" I raised my brow's.

" Nothing"

" Come on spell it out " I said but she saw me with blank expression.

" Kuch Kuch hotha hai na" I said and she smiled.

" I will tell you but not now" She said and I left her as I didn't want to force her.

" How is your vacation?" she asked me.

We don't know how much time we are sitting and talking like this and I realised the time when Advi phone rang.

It's from Sameer. Both Sameer and Vishu have also arrived today and from her talks I can understand that they are asking us to meet.

We both came out and started walking towards the cafe where we used to meet. By the time we reached there, both of them are waiting for us.

It has been almost a month we met and I am happy to meet them.

To say Sameer is totally changed. His hair style changed and now he is looking good

We ordered our food and engaged in eating with lots of talks and laughs.

" So Ishu, Why didn't you answer my calls?" Sameer asked me.

You are dead now Ishu what will you say now?

" Actually I am in my Aunt's house and she is so strict" I am saying and suddenly Advi phn rang.

I should thank her phone as it saved me. She excused and went to talk.

I could sense something unusual in her behaviour but I can't ask her now. When I raised my head I saw both these young men are seeing me with a question mark.

" What?" I asked them and they resumed in having their food.

She came after sometime had her food. I waited if Vishwa will ask her but none of us asked. I am not doubting her but she never behaved  like this.