11 . Two beauties

Anish Pov

I woke early with the thought that we are going out..

But you have not asked her

Yess but it's not a problem she will agree..I said to myself.

I quickly freshen up myself and took my favourite white shirt and blue denim jeans.

I combed my hair and checked myself for more than 10 times before I go out and pick her up.

Thank god!! Rishi is not here or else he would have think that I had gone mad.

I called her but her phone is busy so I started for my destination.

I am waiting outside her hostel and asked her to come out. She came out in a outfit which made me to open my mouth in wonder.

She wore a blue jean and white top which matched with my dress..

Even she stayed there for few minutes in watching me. For the first time I am feeling shy when a girl watches me😂😂.

I cleared my throat and she came to her senses and immediately tilted her head down.

Is she feeling shy?

" Good morning" I just wished her to clear this uncomfortable silence.

" Good morning" She wished back and again this silence mode is on.

Now the biggest task is how to ask her to came with me on bike?

" Shall we go out?"

" Of course Senior Sir" she said smiling. Ohh my god why does she smile like this. I am loosing myself in watching her smile.

" But how shall we go?"

" Bike.." I said simply.

" Whatt..Bike..?" she said raising her brow's high.

" Then shall I piggyback you?" I said silly but she narrowed her eyes.

" No na... so get on the bike" I literally ordered her and she followed me as an obedient 2nd standard girl😂😂.

This is first time a girl is sitting on my bike. I love my bike. I have fought with my father for my Royal Enfield.

I love this movement...

" So where are we going?" she asked me. Actually her hairs are falling on me which is making me to lose the balance on my bike.

" Temple " I said simply and moved front a little as I am unable to bear this closeness.

We went to Sidhivinayaka temple. This is the first we are out and I want to take the blessings of god.

" This temple is so peaceful Anish"

" Anny " I said raising my brows and she just smiled.

" I wanna see the beauty of city" she said.

" Ha Yes even I want to see the beauty with a beauty" I said winking but she just went away but I know she knew what I meant by a beauty..

" So let's go to Gateway of India" I said and she nodded her head.

It's been a long journey...

" Ishu you talk too much" I said sarcastically.

" You are more talkative than me"

" Ok then let's know about each other" I said.

" Ok I am Ishika Dhawaan, only daughter of my parents. I am a boring, lazy girl" She said and I laughed out.