59. I am confused..

Anish Pov

As desperate I am to see her with out keep much wait to me she came running to me opening the door but ran away to her room closing her room door.

Rishi said she is going to mend our relationship then what the heck has happened man?

May be she want me to initiate the convo?

I will definitely I will becoz it's worthy to give my ego my pride for my girl.

Shall I knock the door? But the light is off. Has she slept? Or waiting me to open the door?

Confused me🙄. I shouted a bit ruffling my hair.

I will make her to say her heart out..I laughed

I know by this time Ishu will be awake and come out so I started packing my bag in hall of course it's acting to make her tell the truth.

I have completed packing my clothes but she didn't came out. How much she is gonna sleep?
I again kept emptied my bag so that I can again act my series...lol such a profitable work I am doing😑.

This time I am not arranging my clothes becoz I don't have any energy to do again so I will start doing when she is out.

I heard her room opening and i started to take my clothes. She saw me with confused eyes but I ignored.

She is moving here and there to check or find any clue why I am doing this.

" Anny" She called me. After a long time I heard her voice actually my name from her mouth that too more sweeter than honey..

" Ha Ishu" I called trying to call more sweeter that her but I can't beat her cuteness in her voice.

" Anny you forgot to keep this" She said giving me my towel.

" What.." I am shocked

" For this you have called me" I asked coming out of the shock.

" Yes, Anyways happy journey" she said adding more fuel to my anger.

" Thank you " I said annoyed.

" So you don't feel bad if I go away from you" I asked just to confirm

" You are happy going away from me" She questioned back.

" I need an answer not an question"

" My question is answer to your question" She said smirking.

" I want to listen Ishu"

" Even I want to listen Anny"

" Do go Anny" She whispered but I can hear her.

" Why Ishu?"

" Becoz I can't live with you"

" Then"

" Becoz I can't stay without fighting with you"

" Then"

" Becoz I can't stay annoying you"

" Then"

" Becoz I can't stay without beating you" She slapped on my arm and started running and I ran after her to catch her and finally I caught her waist and we both fell on the couch with her on the top.

" Ishu" I said but my lips are touching her cheek for which she wiggled under me.

I tugged her hair but she again moved to get up.

" I want to listen Ishu" I said increasing the grip on her.

" What" She said making her eye's large.