19. Playing With her feelings

Anish Pov

Ohh my god... what is she doing..? She is on her knees and telling her feelings but it should be me to propose her.

I am so impressed by her act after all who will not be. I didn't even know how to express my happiness. This is something really unrealistic that a girl proposing a man but this feeling is so good that I even can't express in words.

I just want to pull her into my arms and turn around but what is the fun if I do so??

All these days she did stupid things just to make me talk with her and now it's my turn to play with her feelings...

She finally said I LOVE YOU and I went out leaving her in millions of questions. I even didn't had courage to turn back to see her as my heart will melt like a ice when I see her sad face.

I am feeling bad for what I have done but what to do I want to create more memories for us and this will be more interesting to play with her feelings.

I came out waiting for her near my car but my lady didn't come out. I am thinking of where she is and she came out but didn't come near to me.

Ohh now she is angry. Of course she will be angry for what I did but I don't want to go and ask her to come with me.

I started rising the engine as she will understand what I mean but she is acting as she didn't even realise my presence.

She called a cab and stepped towards it and now she has crossed all the lines. I rudely dragged her to car and thrown her inside.

The drive is totally silent. I didn't start a word and even she didn't pay any interest. But I can see her wiping her tears from time to time.

Seeing her in tears is making me to lose my senses. So I drove back as fast as I can so that I will miss her tears.

" So bye Ms. Ishika " I said smirking and she gave me a death glare which I can't forget forever and I laughed for her anger.

" How is the day man?" Rishi is more excited than me. If I say what happened he will definitely shout at me.

" Nothing much interesting" I said simply but this man will not stop his enquiry session.

" Have you proposed her? What did she say? " He is asking me continuous questions and now there is no chance left except to tell him what had happened from the start.

" Did you loss your senses Anny?" He shouted out aloud.

"She played with me all these days and let it be my chance now"

" You are becoming a psycho Anny"

" Name it what you want and I don't have any problem"

" Ok then you play with her feelings and then one day even if you confess back she will not be ready to accept you" He said but I went inside taking the towel.

Be ready to face me Ishu.....

I am doing my morning walk but my magnetic eye's are searching for the iron to stick on( i.e Ishu)

Soon my attraction came and she already started attracting me with her eyes.

" Hai Ishu" I said as if nothing happened and she didn't even see me.

" So what are your plans for today"

" It's none of your business " She said with dangerously serious and I smiled and matched her tracks.

" So... by chance are you angry at me" I asked to tease her.

" Anish... I don't want to talk with you.. Even after you know what I feel for you, you don't even care for me and it's better if we stop now as it does no good for both of us" She said with tears and now I am feeling happy as those tears are for me. For my love..What a man needs more than this..I love You Ishu but you have to pay for your deeds as you have to remember all your life that you shouldn't mess with me anymore.