50. Love to Hate

Advance happy new year guys...

Here is your update enjoy reading..

Do vote comment..

Follow me for more updates....

Anish Pov

She slapped me...What has just happened? It's not like she didn't slap me before but this time is different. I can clearly see the hatred,anger in her eye's and I know the reason. Am'I making our relationship at peril by hiding about the things happening in my life from past few days.

Hmm........Let her realize the mistake she is doing and mark my words I will make her hard to make me accept this time.

Thank god it is dimly lit so nobody could knew that she slapped me.........Arghhh Male Ego..But I can't do that.

I walked inside but Summi hugged me. The girl I want is running away from me by slapping at me and the girl whom I care for the least is hugging me......Shit on my life...

" Summi.." I said

" Anny tell her the truth..Why this misunderstandings between you becoz of me? Tell her she will understand" Summi said sobbing and I nodded my head and went away.

I came out of the party and I saw her in whipping standing outside.

She will shout at me, slap me and at last she will cry behalf of me..Such a kind sole..

I stopped my bike before her and raising the accelerator but she is damn ignoring me.

I can't ignore her like she is doing at least not at this hour. How can I let her stay here at ni8 11 o clock.

" Come.." I said in a harsh voice but she is not even paying a attention.

" I said to come and sit" I said again and she look in to my eye's. Those eye's contain many emotions which are unable to speak, express it's the magic of love I can understand.

This girl will not make things easily. I stood before her cupping her face making her to see me.

" Ishu, Let me drop you...By slapping me you told how much you trust me at least give me this chance" I said and she hugged me.

" Anny I love you...But you are making things difficult for us..Stop here and explain what's going on" She said and fell over me.

" Ishu" I said tensed but she is not opening her eye's. Does she drank to much?

I balanced her with more difficulty an now I can't drive bike so i messaged Rishi to get me car keys and waiting for him.

" Leave me...Don't touch me" She is saying pushing me away.

" Ishu..stop it" I said taking her near me but she is pushing me away.

" How can you play with two hearts Anny..I never feel you will do it to me, to us" She is saying.

" What the rubbish you are taking? what have I done to US..ha" I said taking her hands.

" Yes, you are cheating me and i mean it...you know how disgust I am feeling to me in your arms...many times you said we are over but today I am saying We are over and I mean it" She said even in half conscious she is cursing me and so angry at me.

Some one is brain washing her. But how can she believe even after knowing me. If she fails to understand me then who else in this world can understand me.

" Let me explain you ishu" I said in a weak voice.

" Leave me Anny...I have many good memories to remember for rest of my life leave me before they turn in to bad memories" She said with tears fall on me