31. Is she hiding from me?

Anish Pov

I am totally occupied and accompanied with my cousins all the time from the day I came here.

Even I am not having my phone. My cousins are taking my phone for clicks and playing music. Most of the time Riya is carrying my phone and when I got my phone, crowds of people would be around me.

If I see a girl wearing salwar I remember her.

If I see a girl wearing half saree I remember her.

If I see a girl wearing salwar I remember her.

If I see a girl wearing saree I remember her.

Ohh god when I forget her to remember her again.

She is totally in my mind and heart. If I would have told my parents about her. She would have also accompanied with me to this marriage. Next time I will definitely bring her to my place.

Today is haldi. Previously I don't enjoy or pay even a pinch of interest in marriage but now I am just dreaming about my wedding.

I know she will be looking damn pretty and will be the most beautiful bride. I don't know how I can control at that time without holding her in my arms.

" Hello Mr. Romeo.. stop dreaming yaar" My cousin Rohith said.

" I am not dreaming" I said.

" Acha then why are you smiling" He asked me and I rubbed the back of my neck.

" So... something is going on. Come on bhai tell us" This time my sister Prathyu asked.

" No nothing is happening"

" You can't escape now. From the day you came here we are all watching you. You want your mobile all the time. And to add turmoil to our prediction all your phone apps are locked even gallery" Sahithi said.

" Acha..Sahithi dhi you better pay attention on your honi vali pathi than spying on me" I said teasing her.

" Thanks for your concern but tell us " Sampath asked.

Ohh god how can I escape now. There is no problem to tell them but they will definitely tease me and the matter goes to my parents.

It's not a better thing to let my parents know from them before I tell them. I am thinking what to do now then suddenly my phone rang and it's from my lucky lady.

I just ran out of the room ignoring the shouts of my cousins.

The conversation is really too good sorry to say romantic. I never thought Ishu will allow me to speak this way but I am happy as she trusted me.

" I am sorry" I said as I felt that she is feeling uncomfortable.

" No why are you saying sorry?" She asked me.

" Because you are feeling uncomfortable"

" why will I feel uncomfortable when I am taking with me hubby?" She said making me the happiest person in the world.

" Aww Ishu I love you" I said as I can't say more than this word.

If she is with me at present, I would've definitely kissed her hard.

Ohh Anny kiss her hard!! But don't even pecked her lips man.

My brain said and I just frown.

" Love you too" She said and i hang up as Rohith said that my mom is calling me.

I walked inside the room rewinding our cute conversation.