2:Please hide me

Billie pov
Everything seemed to be going well up until i was walking down a hallway full of stores and heard "Billie Eilish" being screamed in my direction by a group of girls.

And that is when i knew, i had to run. I took off running and tried to look for a place to hide in. I ran out into the food court kind of place that had a bunch of restaurants and stuff.

I saw this one restaurant that seemed very dark so it would be a good place to hide. I ran in there and i saw a girl with medium dark hair and brown eyes look at me with a "wtf" look.

Jennifer:Ma'am? Can i help you?

Outside i heard a big amount of voices yelling "Billie Eilish" approaching where we were at. I looked back at the lady and gave her a pleading look.

Billie:Hey dude im billie and i need you to hide me.

Jennifer:Wha-

Billie:Please!?

Jennifer:Uhh yeah sure. Come with me.

She led me into the actual kitchen part of the restaurant that was only for employees and led me out of a back door. We were now standing in the place where the trucks deliver the ingredients and shit that the restaurant orders.

And there was no one back there. I sighed relieved and tried to catch my breath. When i was finally breathing like normal and my heart wasn't racing, i looked up at the girl. I just then realized that shes really pretty.

Jennifer Pov

I was at work and everything was normal, the day was going smoothly up until my best friends Yuliet and Yuliana came up to me at work during my break.

Yuliana:Yo did you hear?

Jennifer:I hear many things im not deaf. Be more specific.

Yuliet:Apparently theres a celebrity here at the mall.

Jennifer:Huh?

Yuliet:Her name is Billie Eilish, shes a singer and song writer and dude shes so beautiful!

Jennifer:Wait-how do you guys even know this?

Yuliana:Some fans saw her walking around and guess what. Some people say her song writer brother and his youtube girlfriend are also here.

Nicole my manager came into the break room and told me my break was almost over so I had to wrap this up.

Yuliana:Look at this picture so that if you see her you can recognize her.

She held up her phone screen and i looked at the picture of this "Billie" and damnn, she hot as hell.

Nicole:Jennifer your break is over.

She left the room once again and i turned to my friends.

Jennifer:Well you guys guess thats it.

Yuliet:Its ok dude. We have to go back to work anyways. Break is almost over.

Yuliana:Alright! See you guys later.

We hugged and then they left meanwhile i went back to work. Things went back to being peaceful up until a girl came running into the restaurant. She looked very alarmed.

Jennifer:Ma'am? Can i help you?

Outside i heard a big amount of voices yelling "Billie Eilish" approaching the restaurant. The girl looked back to where the screaming was coming from then looked back at me and gave me a pleading look.

Billie:Hey dude im billie and i need you to hide me.

The name sounded familiar but I didn't really remember from where.

Jennifer:Wha-

Billie:Please!?

Jennifer:Uhh yeah sure. Come with me.

I led her through the kitchen of the restaurant and out of a back door into the place where the trucks deliver the ingredients.

I took her there because its always empty there. She sighed relieved and looked like she was struggling to catch her breath. When she was finally calmed down, she looked up at me. And just stared.