82:Jennifer 2.0

She looked serious, kind of scared of what i was gonna say which i found cute.

Jennifer:If this is your way of asking me to marry you, i have to say no. Im not ready to bear your children.

She laughed loudly ,rolled her eyes then looked at me.

Billie:Stop making me laugh you bozo. Im trynna be serious hoe.

I laughed.

Jennifer:Alright alright, go. What happened?

She took a deep breath.

Billie:I love you....

Jennifer:I love you more.

Billie:Hmm, debatable, anywayssss

She paused, thinking of what to say.

Billie pov

After a long ass fucking time, i have finally decided i want Jennifer to be my girlfriend . I've been debating on that shit because what if she leaves me again.

I wont be able to handle that shit. I just miss her too much to not be with her. I decided to suck it up, i was now thinking of what to say next. I decided to just speak from my heart.

Billie:Ion know what you're doing to me man. I wasn't this soft before.

I rubbed a hand over my face.

Billie:Imma just stop being a fucking pussy and say it.I want to be with you, will you be my girlfriend?

Jennifer pov

Billie:I want to be with you,will you be my girlfriend?

She looked nervous but at the same time calm.I smiled so big that my cheeks hurted. I jumped into her arms and wrapped my arms around her neck, embracing her.

Jennifer:Yes, i will be your girlfriend.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me. As corny and basic as it sounds it felt like time stopped, she and i were the only 2 people there. We stopped kissing but kept on hugging.

She's always so warm, its really comforting. We got interrupted by my phone ringing. I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was Maggie.

I picked it up.

Jennifer:Hello?

Maggie:Hello darling. Im calling because Billie has her phone on do not disturb.Can you come back to the bus with Billie? She has to do her physical therapy.

Jennifer:Alright.

She hung up and looked at me.

Jennifer:Maggie says you have to go do your physical therapy.

Billie exaggerated a sigh.

Billie:I don't wanna do that shit. Physical therapy can suck my dick twice on a Tuesday.

Jennifer:Yeah yeah, lets go. By the way, why's your phone on do not disturb.

She gave me a nonchalant look.

Billie:I always have my phone on do not disturb when im with you.

I smiled at her, a smile which she returned.We finished going through the river and got back to our original starting point. We got off and saw the man that was on it before get on it again and take off.

We walked back into the tour bus and we saw Billie's doctor, Joseph, sitting on the couch with Maggie.

Joseph:Ok you're finally here.

He got up and they began doing the physical therapy exercises. When they were done we all took turns taking showers. I got out from my shower and Maggie went in.

I walked to my bunk, climbing up. I sat down and got on my phone,getting ready to FaceTime the girls. They picked up on the first ring.

Yulianna:JENNIFER!

She yelled while putting the phone really close to her face.

Jennifer:Fuckkk! You just shattered my eardrum.

Yulianna:Oh shut up, you listen to music louder than that at full volume.

Jennifer:Touché

She laughed, moving the phone farther away from her face. Yuliet soon popped in the screen.

Yuliet:Jenni baby! I wanna show you our new friend.

Yuliet got out of the frame then came back with a cardboard cut out of me, it was a full body from one of my photoshoots.

Yuliet:Say hello to Jennifer 2.0

I laughed loudly.

Jennifer:Where the fuck you get that from?

She smiled.

Yuliet:Claudia has these for the Nordstrom store, I convinced her to let us take one. We're bringing it everywhere until you get back

Yulianna:I told Yuliet it was a bad idea, that people were gonna think we're mental-

Yuliet:-More than they already do-

Yulianna:But she didn't budge. We literally took you to the spa today.

Yuliet gasped.

Yuliet:Can you believe that they didn't give you a massage , its because you're cardboard, if you were plastic they would have.

She said while shaking her head, looking truly mad. I let out the ugliest laugh i have let out in a while.

Jennifer:Theres something seriously wrong with you, ya know?

Yuliet:Excuse me for wanting equality .

She rolled her eyes and exited the frame with cardboard me.

Yulianna:You see what you left me with? I swear she should be in an insane asylum

Yuliet:DONT EVEN TRY IT BITCH!

I heard yuliet yell from another room.

Yulianna:Shut up and come back here.

She came back into the frame without cardboard me.

Yulianna:What happened to Jennifer 2.0?

Yuliet:She got tired and went to sleep.

Yulianna nodded her head and they looked back at me.

Yuliet:Anyways, how are you love? You good?

Jennifer:Yes, better than good.

I said smiling while remembering how Billie asked me to be her girlfriend.

Yulianna:Ouuu you smiling, what happened?

She said getting closer to the camera.

Yuliet:Spill the tea sis.

I giggled.

Jennifer:Billie asked me to be her girlfriend and i said yes.

I smiled at them. They looked at each other with a "look" that only they knew.

Authors note:Hehe, guess you guys were mad about the ending of last chapter so im updating twicee❤️