70:Im glad im here too

I raised my eyes and saw this

Jennifer:Hold my tatianoff.

I handed Billie the container with my food as i ran down the stairs. I could hear Billie full on laughing.

Jennifer:What you laughing at Eilish?!

I said yelling from the bottom of the stairs to the top, where she was at. She came walking down the stairs slowly.

Billie:You're such a little kid it's adorable.

She said as she played with my hair.

Jennifer:Says the girl who's 5'4

I said as i pet her head.She gasped.

Billie:How dare you?!

Oh no.I began to run, i looked back and saw her putting down our food containers and she began to run. It was really funny because her pants were falling down since she always sags her pants.

She wears really long shirts so nobody can tell that she does that. She had to keep pulling her pants up. I didn't realize that i had stopped to look at her until the moment were she picked me up off the ground and carried me bridal style.

I saw that she was heading to the ocean. I looked back to Billie's face and saw a smug smirk on her lips.

Jennifer:Billie, what are you doing?

Billie:Nothing, we're just about to go for a little swim.

Jennifer:Take me on a date first.

She looked like she was thinking for a minute and then cackled.

Billie:That was smooth.

Before i could say anything else she let me fall into the ocean. She was laughing, i took advantage of the fact she was distracted and i grabbed her hand,pulling her into the water with me.

We began splashing water around and I could feel my clothes sticking to me so i began to take them off.

Billie:If this is your way of seducing me...its working.

I rolled my eyes.

Jennifer:Shut up. You wish.

Billie:Damn right.

Jennifer:Huh?

Billie:Nothing-

She said a little too quick. I smirked and she began to take her clothes off so we were just in our underwear swimming around.

I don't know how if happened but i ended up with my legs around Billie's waist with some space between us as her hands were on my back. I rested my arms on her shoulders while playing with her hair.

Billie turned her face and kissed the palm of my hand. I giggled because it was so soft that it tickled a little bit. I cupped the sides of her face.

Jennifer:What was that for?

Billie:Nothing, im just glad you're here.

Jennifer:Yeah... im glad im here too.

Billie pulled me in for a hug. I put my head against her shoulders as my arms wrapped around her upper half.

After we let go i looked at her face and she seemed to be deep in thought. I rubbed my hands up and down her arms. She seemed like she snapped out of it and smiled at me.

Jennifer:Everything ok?

Billie:Even better than ok.

I gave her a smile and it began getting dark so we decided to leave.

Jennifer:Shittt our food. I completely forgot about that.

Billie:Lets eat it now. They wrapped it so that it stays warm.

I nodded,I sat down on the shore as Billie went and grabbed the food. She returned and sat down next to me. She handed me my food. As soon as i opened it i saw my favorite type of cake.I was surprised they had it in the restaurant but also very happy.

Billie:I don't get how you can just skip to dessert.

Jennifer:It's just the way that it is mann.

She shook her head with a small smile. She's been smiling so much lately that it makes me really happy. I began eating my tatianoff cake as Billie began to eat her burritos.

After we were done eating we watched the sunset. I rested my head on Billie's shoulder and she snaked an arm around me. When it fully got dark we left. On the car we listened to Khalid as we made jokes and laughed about random things we saw on the road.

I didn't realize it but i was falling asleep.

Authors note:Baby got injured today while performing, the boot is back🥺 im saddddd

Ps. Next chapter will be a lot longer