93:I just am

Billie:What are you talking about? Nothing's wrong.

She said and i could already tell that she was full on bullshitting me. Billie has this thing that she does, I can't point it out, but i can always tell when shes trying to keep something from me. I gave her a look that said 'im not buying your bullshit so tell me the truth'

Its the same look that i give her when shes injured,jumps on stage and tells me it doesn't hurt. She's injured a lot so she already recognizes the look. She sighed and rolled her eyes,licking her lips and looking away.

Billie:Nothings wrong Jennifer.

Jennifer:Jennifer? Who the fuck is Jennifer? Im baby, don't call me by my name name.

Billie groaned and got up. Walking away from me in the opposite direction of the water, towards the bridge. I followed her and stopped when we finally got to the bridge that we came to during the from the beginning of our relationship

Jennifer:What is up with you?! Is this about the wedding? Do you not want to marry me anymore Billie?! Is that it?!

I said,beginning to raise my voice as i progressively got more annoyed and frustrated with her and the situation. Shes putting up walls for no reason. She turned around to me and began screaming back.

Billie:Im scared ok?! Is that what you wanted?! Im scared!

I looked at her clearly taken aback as i heard a crack in her voice nearing the end. Im pretty sure my facial expressions softened as i saw the look on Billie's face. She actually looked scared. She took a deep breath and repeated herself but in a calmer voice.

Billie:Im scared.

She sat down with her legs dangling off as her hair flew around due to the wind. I sighed and sat down next to her.

Jennifer:Talk to me, why are you scared?

Billie:Im scared that you're gonna realize im not good enough for you.

As an automatic response i pulled her into a hug.

Jennifer:What? Baby what are you on? You are good enough for me.

She shook her head.

Billie:No im not. Im mean to people,im not the cutest most soft person ever, i have a lot of trust issues, i might hurt you or treat you bad at times because my character is bad.

I laughed when she stopped talking.

Jennifer:Is it my turn to talk now?

I asked smiling. She nodded her head slowly while still looking upset.

Jennifer:You are only mean to trash people,you are becoming softer and letting me in more even if you don't notice it, i do,we all have trust issues love, theres nothing wrong with that, and if we're talking about characters then shittt, i have a horrible attitude problem, i get mad quick and im bipolar like a bitch.

Billie laughed after a minute she settled down and stared at me with sadness and seriousness in her eyesz.

Billie:I just don't want us to get married and figure out everything about each other just for you to see that i have way too many flaws.

I smiled a little as i put my head on Billies shoulder.

Jennifer:You think i don't know you have flaws? I love you regardless because we all have flaws. For every bad thing about you theres something good. Theres more good than bad. I love you for you ok? No matter how much of a bitch you can be, or how many trust issues you got, i still love you and i don't want you to ever doubt that.

Her eyes began to get really shiny and she closed them.

Billie:Im not gonna cry because I ain't no bitch.

I laughed and kissed her. She pulled me on to her lap and wrapped her arms around me.

Billie:How are you so amazing?

I chuckled and shrugged.

Jennifer:I don't know babe,i just am.

She laughed,shaking her head as she began to kiss my cheeks. We looked down on everyone that was playing around in the water. I smiled. Im in such a great place right now.

We stayed up there until everyone was leaving,thats when we began walking down the bridge. She grabbed my hand,bringing it up to her lips and kissing it. I smiled at her as I squeezed her hand tighter .

After that day we've been good. Billie has been back to normal and everything has been going well. Today I was going to a show that Billie has. I drove over to her house since Maggie insisted on all of us going there together.

I got to their front door and knocked on the door. Soon enough Patrick opened it. I smiled as he let me in.

Instantly i saw Maggie running around trying to get everything together,Billie's managers on the phone looking stressed,Zoe playing around with Pepper,Patrick going back to the kitchen to keep making something as Claudia and Finneas sat on the couch looking amused at everything that was happening.

I said hi to Finneas and Claudia.

Claudia:Hey babes.

Jennifer:Where's Billie?

I said laughing since this place looked so chaotic it was comical. They smiled.

Finneas:In her room getting ready, you know she takes a long time.

He said while rolling his eyes. I laughed nodding my head.

Jennifer:Im gonna go say hi to Maggie.

They nodded and i walked away. On my way to Maggie i said hey to Zoe. She smiled and me and kept playing with Pepper. The amount of love that girl has for pepper is crazyy.

I walked over to Maggie and saw that she was about to drop thingy she uses to record on her phone. I quickly grabbed it and she turned around. She smiled when she saw me and gave me a hug.

Maggie:Hello darling. I didn't notice you got here,im so busy.

I nodded,indicating her that I understood.

Jennifer:Do you need any help taking these things to the car?

I asked and at that moment Patrick came into my line of sight.

Patrick:Its ok child. We have it handled. Go tell Billie to hurry her ass up.

I laughed and nodded as he began to grab things that Maggie was holding and walking out of the house. I turned around and went to Billie's room. As I approached her room i began to hear something that caught my attention.

Authors note:Me x cliffhangers, an endless love story.

Lmfaoooo🤣🤣 anyways i have parent teacher conference tmmr and im failing two classes so if I don't post tommorow, you guys know why😬

Anyways hope you enjoyed luvs❤️