59:Don't

Jennifer:Claudia?!

Claudia:Jennifer! Hey babes.

She came up to me and hugged me.

Claudia:Im sorry about everything that happened yesterday.

Jennifer:Its ok.

I smiled at her.

Jennifer:It was going to happen sooner or later but anyways. You have a clothing line?! Girl whattt!

She smiled and jumped up and down a little while grabbing onto my hands.

Claudia:I know right!

She sighed in content.

Claudia:Its such a dream! I can't believe it even now.

Jennifer:Well believe it. Soon enough your clothing line will be in store. I bet it will sell out.

She smiled a little with a cute gleam in her eyes.

Claudia:I hope so. Everyone seems excited about the clothing line.

Jennifer:Im so proud of you, out here doing big things.

She laughed.

Claudia:You too , you're a whole model now.

I laughed.

Jennifer:Yeah. Its fun.

She smiled.

Claudia:Im happy you're happy. I really wanted to check up on you when you left but I didn't know if you would be ok with me doing that.

Jennifer:Of course i would've been ok with you doing that boo.

She hugged me and swung me from side to side as i laughed at her mama bear hug. Soon we got interrupted by a girl walking in.

Rebecca:Claudia, reminder, we have to start shooting in 5 minutes.

Claudia let me go and nodded. She looked back to me from the girl.

Claudia:Jennifer this is my assistant and bestfriend Rebecca. Rebecca this is Jennifer a friend from a while back and shes also going to be modeling for us.

Rebecca smiled at me.

Rebecca:Nice to meet you.

I returned her smile.

Jennifer:Likewise.

Soon claudia told me what to wear and i wore it. She began the photoshoot and soon we got a break. I decided to go find the bathroom because a bitch needed to pee.

I ended up getting lost once again. I got my phone out to text claudia when i bumped into someone.

Jennifer:My bad. I was looking at my pho-

Billie:Why the fuck are you here again?

I looked up from my phone to see Billie standing there with her hands in her pocket and a stone cold expression.

Jennifer:Billie?

Billie:What, are you doing here?

I could tell she was mad but there was also a bit of something else in her eyes that I couldn't make out what it was.

Jennifer:Im modeling for Claudia's clothing line. What are you doing here?

I lifted a brow with a confused expression.

Billie:I came with Finneas. He wanted to bring Claudia flowers.

Jennifer:Oh alright.

After a moment in silence i decided to break it.

Jennifer:Billie im-

Billie:Don't.

Jennifer:Can you please just let me explain?

Billie:No.

Jennifer:Billie i know it frustrates you not having answers so let me give you some. Please?

Billie:Fine. But not here. This building has a little private cafe. Lets go there.

She began walking not looking to see if i was following.Billies face had never once showed any kind of emotion and it kind of scared me. When we were together i would never see this side of her.

I knew she had this side, i just never saw it.When we got to the cafe i looked around. It was really cute.

We sat down across from each other

We sat down across from each other. I took the seat facing away from outside and she took  the seat facing the outside area.

I began to think about what i wanted to say but soon got interrupted by Lola. She walked up to me and smiled.

Lola:Jennifer you have to go back. The photoshoot isn't over yet.

Jennifer:Can i please get a minute?

I said in a kind of desperate tone. She frowned at me and gave me an "im sorry" look.

Lola:We are on a timed schedule im sorry.

I nodded my head in understanding as she walked away. I got up and looked at Billie.

Jennifer:Im really sorry. I have to go but i'll come back as soon as quickly.

Billie nodded with an expressionless face as i turned around and went back to the photoshoot.

Authors note:Nah billie wasnt the person in the chair lmfaooo. And this one doesn't end with a cliffhanger. Be happy..😂