22:It was great

I shivered because of the rings Billie had on her hand which were now touching the skin of my thighs since i was wearing shorts. I brought my face out of my hands and looked at the hand that was resting on my thigh.

I looked from Billie's hand up to her eyes. She looked ...sad??

Jennifer:Are you ok? You look sad.

Billie:No, Im fine. Are you? I know that shit can be stressful especially if you aren't used to it.

Jennifer:Im fine now. It was just overwhelming at the moment but it's all good now.

I tried to comfort her because i could tell she felt bad for what went down.

Jennifer:Why do you still have that face?

I laughed softly.

Jennifer:I told you that its all good.

Billie:I just feel bad for putting you in that uncomfortable situation. Shit if i was in that place i would have been so fucking uncomfortable.

Jennifer:I was but its alright now. I knew you were going to get approached sooner or later. I guess it was sooner. Don't beat yourself up about it.

Billie:You're so fucking nice bro.

Jennifer:Tell that to all the people that think im a raging bitch.

Billie laughed and i was glad that she was finally over the incident from before.

Jennifer:So what are you doing these days?

Billie:Working on music like always.

Jennifer:That sounds fun.

Billie:Nah. Its all trash though.

Jennifer:Shut the fuck up. None of your music can ever be trash.

Billie:Wanna bet?

Jennifer:Bet.

Billie gave me her phone and headphones as she began to play some of her unreleased music. She took a bunch of pictures of me while i was listening to the music. After i finished i took the headphones out and looked at her.

Jennifer:This shit is fire. What are you waiting for to drop this?

Billie:Thats trash. I know you lying.

I scoffed and shook my head while i gave her phone back to her. I smiled, happy that she's so down to earth and humble.

Jennifer:Why did you take so many pictures?

I laughed seeing my phone full of pictures that billie took.

Billie:You looked cute. I think what your trying to say is thank you.

Jennifer:Thank you.

I laughed.

Billie:You're welcome.

We listened to music on our way back to my house. We took a shit ton of pictures and shit until we got to my house.

I hugged Billie

Jennifer:Thanks for today. It was great even though i suck at bowling.

Billie:You really do. And i had a great time so thank you dude.

I smiled and told her goodbye. I walked into my house.

Mom:Hey honey. How did it go?

Jennifer:Good but im really tired so Im gonna take a shower and lay down to watch Netflix until i fall asleep.

Mom:Alright.

I did just that. I took a shower and then layed down to watch the office. After a while i decided to go to instagram. I haven't posted in a while so i decided to post today.

 I haven't posted in a while so i decided to post today

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jeniifertingz:I look like im high but im not i swear. Anyways just popping in to let y'all hoes know im alive. ❤️

I posted that picture and fell asleep since i was really tired.

Authors note:Over 900 views in 22 days WUTTT?? Thank youuu❤️