55:Long time no see huh?

I drove back to the pent house. I walked in and saw Yuliet and Yulianna chilling on the couch. They looked up at me when they heard me shut the door.

Yuliet:Whats that face for?

Yulianna:What happened baby?

I walked over to the couch and layed down on top of their legs dramatically.

Yuliet:You're heavy bitch get off.

Jennifer:You weigh more than me whore!

She giggled.

Yuliet:Nah but for real, what happened?

Jennifer:My assignment is in California.

Yulianna:Really? What are you going to do?

Jennifer:I cant not go. Guess im just going to have to ignore Billie and keep under wraps that im going to be back in California.

Yuliet:Shit guess so.

Jennifer:Yeah. So pack your shit, you guys are coming with me.

Yulianna:Road trip!

She yelled and ran to her room.

Yuliet:I hate road trips.

Jennifer:Yeah yeah suck it up.

She rolled her eyes and playfully gave me the middle finger.

Jennifer:Very lovely of you.

We walked to our separate rooms. When i got there i began to pack. After about 3 hours i was finally done deciding what to take,finding it and packing everything.

I walked towards the other girls' room and saw that they were all packed and ready to go. I walked back to my room sitting down on my bed soon after closing the door.

I got out my phone.

Messages
Danny

Just wanted to let you know im going to California for a modeling thing

Alright. Are you going to get in contact with Billie?

No. I don't want her to know im in cali

Alright. Hope your flight is good.

Thank you

Time skip to when the girls land in cali

We managed to get out of the airport quick. We made our way to the hotel. On the way there i felt people staring at us, some were even bold enough to take pictures.

I didn't mention anything because I didn't think anything of it. When we got to the hotel the first thing i did was lay down on the bed. I heard phone dialing and i looked up to see Yuliet by the hotels phone.

Jennifer:What are you doing?

She looked up at me startled, she looked like a deer caught in headlights. I laughed.

Yuliet:Ordering room service.

Yulianna:Fuck room service. We're going out to eat.

We decided to go to a restaurant, "La taqueria". When we got there we sat down and ordered food. While we were eating i heard the door open behind me.

I didn't pay attention to it until i heard my name.

?:Jennifer is that you?

I turned around to see Finneas and Claudia standing there hand in hand looking back at me. I smiled a little because i had missed them.

Jennifer:Long time no see huh?

Timeskip, still in the restaurant

Yuliet and Yulianna had left because they wanted to go sightseeing and the silence between the couple and i was very much heavy.

The couple was sitting there in front of me doing nothing but staring at me. I cleared my throat.

Jennifer:So....

Finneas:Why did you leave?

I saw him with the most serious expression that i have ever seen and it was scary. Finneas is a goofy person, hes not one to be serious or mad a lot but when he was that shit was scaryyy.

Jennifer:So, we're just going for it huh?

Finneas:You left with no explanation, of course i want to know what happened.

I sighed and began to tell him everything that went down by the end his face had relaxed a little but you could tell he was still pissed

Claudia:Jennifer, i get that you were just doing what you thought was right but you should have talked to Billie about it first.

Jennifer:You know how Billie is. If i would've told her that i was even thinking of leaving you know how she would have reacted.

Finneas: Do you know how she reacted when you left?

And with that flashbacks came to me.

Authors notr:My lul babie so cuteee😍